#1 Matthew Espinosa

Matthew Espinosa :When you believe @SingingandStories

"Please McKenna!"pleaded Matthew as he was convincing me to follow him to a surprise place.

"Fine!" I agreed. I have actually had developed strong feelings for Matthew, but I all I could do was hope that he liked me too. He put is arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

************************

I was currently in his car with a blindfold covering my eyes so I would be surprised, when we arrived to what I wish I could call a date.
I mean it was Christmas time in Cali, so maybe a miracle would happen, and me and Matt would be kissing under the mistletoe like what I have dreamt if happening.

I just had to believe, and hold on to that frail piece of hope left in me.

"We are here beautiful." He said.

I blushed and undid the the blindfold to reveal a beautiful picnic under a tree.

"Did you do this!" I asked in awe.

"Yes." He said nervously.

As we sat down and began eating the scrumptious sandwiches he had made, he cleared his throat.

"There is a reason why I brought you here."

Here it was the moment I was waiting for all of my life.

"McKenna will you please be my girlfriend, I have loved you for so long and all I could do was believe that you loved me back, and I love you as more than a best friend." He said with love in his eyes.

"Matthew you have no clue how long I have wanted to hear those words come out of you, all I could do was hold on to a small shred of hope, that maybe you would love me the way I love you and right now it is a miracle that you do."