#2 Cameron Dallas

Cameron Dallas for @paigencam

I need your love I need your time, when everything's wrong you make it right, I feel so high I come alive, I need to be free with you tonight.

I opened up my phone to Cameron<3 as texted him letting him know how much I need him.

I need his love his time, and right now everything is wrong because of him and I have no way to cope with the pain that demands to be felt.

Cameron<3

Goodbye, no matter how much pain it caused you to leave me, or if it was any pain at all I wanted to let you know that there isn't any point in living without you, with you I feel happiness I feel alive. Right now I feel dull, lifeless, so I might as well go. Tonight I can be free, and watch over you from above. You meant everything to me, I love you

I hit send with tears streaming down my face.

What's the point without living with him by my side.
We had a connection we needed each other.
He meant everything to you, and he doesn't care.

I wanted to get this down before he texted back.

I grabbed my razor and locked myself in the bathroom.

With him I felt beautiful, alive, like I actually had a purpose in this world.

Just as I made my first cut on my wrist, I heard my front door open.

"Chloe!" I heard Cameron yell frantically from downstairs.

I continued to cry harder, I couldn't bear to feel so close yet so far away from him.

From the side I could hear the banging on the door "Chloe please don't do this to yourself... I still love you I made a huge mistake I can't live without you, I feel alive when you're with me, I need your love."

As soon as I started to drift away I saw the door smash open.

"Chloe please, don't die on me I love you." I heard Cameron cry over me.

************************

I woke up unaware of my surroundings.

I was in a hospital, almost immediately the events for the night before came flashing into my brain.

I almost lost the one thing that meant the most to me.

Cameron.

I looked at my bandages wrists.

"Chloe." Cam breathlessly spoke as he strode into my hospital room.

"Chloe don't ever do that ever again I love you I made a mistake." He cried.

"I thought I lost you I need you!"

His lips then crashed onto mine, and that's when I knew that I needed his love in order to live.