Swasan ff My Love Towards My Crybaby Part 6

Hi ev1

  Swara was shattered...  Everyone was trying to console her...  But Swara,  being frightened didn't let anyone near her... 

Swara again the scenario... 

*Flashback *
Wen Swara came out...  She saw that her uncle and aunt were being beaten up to death by d goons..  With knife.

Swara was shocked..  And started to cry...  Then everyone came out and saw..  They too were equally shocked..  And one old man came and said that the goons were trying to remove their ornaments and wen that couple protested they just screwed the knife into them... 

* Flashback ends*

Swara ran to her room and stood there isolated...  She was crying badly... 

Swara: how can u leave me alone in this strange world...  God Y r u punishing me..  Wat wrong did I do???

Then after some tyms    the final rituals for the funeral got overed..  

And then Swara started to do her work...  But others forced her to go to her room but she denied and went to kitchen..  There she saw Sanky and he showed the knife and said : go and rest... 

Actually he ordered...  On seeing the knife she ran to her room...  The whole fmly decided to keep the engagement soon coz Swara can come to their house after the engagement since no one is there in this village but to prove they are there for her..

Then the day of engagement has arrived...

Swara was in her own world thinking about the recent happenings... 

@ 6 pm

Swara was gifted a beautiful lehanga by her sweet mother in law... 

But wen Swara turned towards her..  She was hell frightened...  And she moved back..

Sp: don't b afraid beta..  I'm not ur mother in law but ur mother don't think there is no one for u..  We r there for u dear..  U must call me only "ma".

Swara: Tq ma...  (said cryingly)

Sp: no Tq and Sry between ma and daughter...

Swara smile slightly and tot that sp is very Gud ma...

Sp: OK Beta now get ready and come down soon beta...

Swara: OK mom and bowed her head giving her respect... 

Spain smiled at this and blessed her and went...

Then after sp has gone...  Swara tuk her blouse..  She saw the dori and wondered was was that..  And tot did they stitched it wrong..  And thinks to cut it...  (she's traditional guys...  So she dono about it...  Anything can hpn in my ff😂😂)

She went to take scissors and was gng to cut it... 
At that there was a knock...  At the door... 

It's Sanky.... 

Ooops Sry...  It's ragini...  😂😂😂
Ragini: don't do it Swara... 

Swara jerked and put the scissors down and looked at ragini with fear...

Ragini : I'm Sry Swara...  Wat were u gng to do now??

Swara: ah mai... That...   She was blabbering...  And frightened

Ragini: Y r u getting frightened always and crying too...??

Swara: it's all because...  Ah no..   Nothing.. (in a trembling voice)

Ragini: it's k leave it..   U can call me di...  And u r my chotu.. 😘

Swara smiled that she got two persons...  As her mom and sister 

Swara : OK di..

Ragini: get ready dr..

Swara : Plz tell me wats this(indicating dori)

Ragini: it's normal...  Lyk u have worn..  U wear it and I'll come and tie d dori for u... I mean this big rope... It's called dori Dr..

Swara smiled and thanked her and went to d dressing room...  And said : di I have worn it..  Plz can u come to tie the dorm and and take the upper half too...  I know Nly my village style to wear..  I song how u have worn...  So Plz teach me....
(All these were heard by Sanky and sp too)

Ragini: hmmm
Ragini was about to go but sp pulled her out... 

Sp: come tell her that ull come within two mins and follow me...

Ragini came in and said: Swara u wit and I'll come in two mins.. 

Swara: OK di

Ragini didn't notice Sanky..

Then after 10 seconds the door closed...

(always Swara speaks sooooooo softly)

Swara (inside d dressing room) : u came so soon di...  OK do Plz come and help me..  OK wait I'll come out..  Two people can't stand there... 

She came out wearing her blouse and skirt and catching her with one hand and hiding her belly with the other.. (she's shy and she a village girl)

Again she started her tears.... 

Upcoming: guess it guys?? 😁😁

1) why she started to cry?

Think think think!!!

Sterday I received very very few comments...  Plz do comment..

Tq for those who have commented.

Luv ya... 😘😘 Gud night..  Have a great sleep..