swasan ff my love towards my crybaby part 26

Hi everyone it's ashley here...

The next day... Sanky got up and was having headache .. and saw swara close to him ... With love marks all over her and was half naked...

After that he was shocked, that swara was in this position...  He felt someway and went to kitchen made lemon juice and drank for himself.. and went to take bath.. and was feeling guilty...while taking bath.

And he tot that even though swara lyk him.. he mustnt  have taken advantage of that...

At the same tym.. swara was thinking about sterday's incident...
Flashback

Sanky : crybaby u r cho cute.. u r so beautiful in this dress.. i luv u so much.. but u r not understanding anything.. u always take me wrong.. I love u from d bottom of my heart..

Swara felt very happy...

Sanky: come on .. Dr let's sleep together..

And both slept...

Fb ends..

And he came out and saw swara was adjusting d dress

Sanky took d clothes again went in d washroom and changed and came out... And tot of gng to out bfor swara could do anything.. or ask something..

But

Swara: ji..

Sanky: swara ... I'm gng out .. it's urgent.. and I'm so sorry.. plz do forgive me..

Swara: but ji..

But he went..

Swara: but ji.. I love u.. u don't need to feel sry for it..

Sanky: really swara... I tot ull cry again.. and I was waiting to watch ur reaction... I too love u...

Swara: ji u r here.. ah... Ah .  Ma is calling I think..

Sanky: swara....... I know swara... I'll tell mom.. and caught her waist.. but am really sry..

Swara: no ji.. it's k..

Sanky: then means.. come we'll sleep again.. 

Swara: ahh.. amm. Mma.

Swara was blaberring.. and doni wat to say.. and ran outside..

He too ran.. and caught her wrist and pulled her.. and twirled her towards him.. and was caressing her waist which made her Shiver.. she was blushing lyk a red tomato..

Sanky: plz don't blush or I couldn't control myself..

Swara lowered her gaze towards d ground.. and pushed away his hands and went to kitchen..

Then after sometym sanky came down.and ev1 was waiting at the dining table ... And sp, ragu and swara.. was serving them..
And after serving.....

Sp: raglak and swasan... Here take these... And have them... And enjoy..

Lak: wat s thus ma..

Ap: honeymoon tickets...

All four blushed... And dispersed.

And then... sanky came to room and was on cloud nine... Flying lyk a Superman in his Dream with her super woman... 

Then swara came in ... And suddenly sanky caught her.. and was twirling round and round.. and then stopped and said...

Sanky: finally my wish glhas been full filled...

Swara blushed..

Sanky: swara... Plz don't blush...

And gave a peck on her lips .. and was caressing her hair and waist...

Swara was enjoying it... With a smile...

The day went with a pack of happiness especially for sanky.. that he got two gifts... That is... Swara love and honey moon.. at d crt tym..

Upcoming: honeymoon packing..

Luv u guys.. plz do comment...