Swasan ff My Love Towards My Crybaby Part 23

Hi Ev1 it's Ashley here..  Let's get started

The next day..  Sanky got up soon..  And saw Swara sleeping in a princess dress.. And her legs were exposed..  So Sanky put over d bedsheets over her and went to take bath..  After some tym she woke and saw Sanky in wet hair and towel..  So she immediately turned away from him.. Sanky came towards her and put his hands around her waist..  And she closed her eyes..  And he went near her cheeks and he whispered.. 

Sanky: Crybaby I'm ur hubby so u can c me..  Even without anything (Chi,,  Sanky it's public so don't talk lyk this)

Swara: ji I have to take bath..  So...

Sanky: so..  Wat u lyk stunning n this dress..  Here after I'm gng to buy such dresses for u..

Swara: no ji..  Plz I'm not used to these dress.. 

Sanky : OK I'll buy both Western and traditional clothes.. 

Swara went silently to take bath..

After bath Swara wore.. A beautiful purple with cream color traditional saree.. 

She was so beautiful..   She peeked out slowly to c weather Sanky is there or not..  And he wasn't there..  So she came out and she opened d door to go out but Sanky came and stood n front of her suddenly..  And she jerked..  A Lil..  He caught her waist..  And was caressing her hair..  And both moved back.   And she was gng on pushing Sanky away from her.. Then on pushing Sanky Sanky fell from d floor..  And got hurt.. Seriously..

She started crying coz it's all coz of her that Sanky fell down... 

Upcoming: Swara's care towards her..

Sry guys am busy..   Plz spare me.. 

Gn luv u loadsssss.. 😘😘

Plz do comment..  Guys...  Plzzz