Deathstroke (Batman) (Part 1)

Hello readers! This may or may not be the only part, so beware. And Batman knows about Robins other family, just lets them catch up with each other. Then the Villain leaves along with them, so you won't get much fights. But if you want me to make another part than ask I'll make tallies! Beware the fight scenes are bad. But tell me if they aren't! Ok, on with the story! Hope you enjoy!
//////////////////////////////////////////
Batman's POV (in MT. Justice) (One month later from last chapter)
     Its been one month since the team met Deathstroke and saw they're interaction. The Team keeps pestring Robin and asking questions. I can tell he's restraining himself from snapping at them. But I can tell he's losing his restrain. I'll need to talk to him after the mission we will be going on in Gotham. As the computer announced me '0-2 Batman' I hear.

"Do you not trust us or what?!" - Artimus

"Come on, dude! You should at least trust me, of all people! We practically know each other better than we know ourselves!! Please, dude!" - Wallace

"If he does not want to tell us, he is not obligated to tell us." - Kaldur

"Thank you, Kal! See, I don't have to tell you! So leave me alone please!" - Robin

That's when I made myself known, scaring them half to death (except Robin, of course.) Robin looked relieved and locked eyes with me. We started talking in what Wallace called 'Bat language'

Batman and Robin

Mission??

Yeah, it's deathstroke. He wants to catch up with you. I'm going with you this time. I need to talk to him.

What are you going to talk to him about??

To give you some well needed sparing sessions with and in life and death situations.

Cool! I'll beat his large ego into the ground, along with his pride!!

Good. I'll meet you at home. Bye, love you, chum.

Bye, love you too, dad! I'll see you at home!

I smiled a small smile that Robin can only see and walked toward the Zeta Beams. As the computer announced '0-2 Batman', I heard Robin yell " YEAH!!!". I chuckled as I walked into the Zeta Beam.

//////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry it's so short. I'm trying to make them into parts. Anyway, Batman and Slade are friends BTW. The rest of the bat clan , Justice League and Young Justice know about that, only Robin knows. Bye! Hope you enjoyed it!