Chapter 15

(Midnight's POV)

It was later that night around ten-thirty, and I couldn't sleep I got up to get a apple (only because I was really hungry). I crept downstairs like a ninja would slipping into the shadows. Practically seemingly becoming one with the walls. After creeping my way towards the food chest I grabbed a apple. I was just about to take a bite when a eruption of screams and cries, came from upstairs. "NO! NO! NO! PLEASE STOP IT! NO! PLEASE PLEASE NO!" It was Abigail! I dropped the apple running up the creaky old stairs at full speed. I swung open the door to her room dumbstruck she was floating over her bed. On top of that her hair was on fire, and I watched as small flames danced from fingertip to fingertip on each of her hands! "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. Arrow and Macy rushed in pushing me out the way. I watched eagerly as they calmed her. "Abigail! ABIGAIL! Hey, wake up it's only a dream. Sh, it's only a dream." Whispered Arrow as Abigail dropped down onto the bed again going limp like a rag doll. After watching this I wasn't hungry anymore I ran to my room closing the door, then locking it listening to what was happening outside in the hall. I heard Abigail's door close, and footsteps lead away till two  other doors slammed shut. I rolled over yawning thinking to myself. "What heck just happened?!"

(Abigail's POV)

~dream/flashback~

"NO!" I cried as the other girls took Henrietta (my stuffed little doll) from me. They threw her a few feet away. I ran to my doll cradling it like a baby. "What a red headed freak!" One said. "A pink eyed demon in disguise!" Another said. "A ugly little shrimp!" Said the last, all three girls laughed before running off. I hugged Henrietta tight to my chest nervous. Why were people so mean to me only they could see me! The real me. God forbid they would try sadly.

I screamed as that nightmare ended, and began shuttering before drifting off again.