Chapter 4: The Oliyana ship has met Leyana.

"(Wake me up) Wake me up inside. Call my name and save me from the-"

My eyes shot open and I looked at Kylie who was blasting Bring Me To Life by Evanescence.

"Fifteen minutes is over." She informed me.

"I can tell." I said with a giggle.

"So are you gonna get off your bed?" Kylie asked putting the volume down on her speaker that was connected to her phone.

"Hm, let me think about it. Get off bed only to do nothing else but be tired or stay in bed in the coziness of my plush toys and pillows?" I said with a smirk, "I choose stay in bed."

"You always find a way to turn things aro-"

"Where's Mr. Patty-face?!" I exclaimed, looking for my plush toy that had a burger for a head and fries for a body.

"Relax. It might have fallen down when you were sleeping." Kylie told me.

I shook my head, "It's not under the bed."

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I can sense it." I told her and looked under my bed.

"Where is it then?" Kylie arched an eyebrow.

I frowned. Mr. Patty-face is my favorite plush toy out of my eight plush toys.

Suddenly, I felt a lump in my back when I lied back down. A soft lump.

I looked at my bed and saw that Mr. Patty-face was behind me all along.

"Oh, here he is." I said with a giggle and hugged it.

"What makes it so special, anyways?" Kylie asked me.

"This is... my brother's last gift to me." I said with a bitter-sweet smile.

Kylie furrowed her eyebrows, "You mean Mavis, right?"

I giggled, "It's Travis."

Kylie laughed, "I have bad memory."

"Who says you don't?" I teased her with a half giggle half smirk.

She put her head back and groaned, "You don't have to rub it in my face that you have a good memory."

"So good that I can remember what you were wearing when we first met." I said with a smirk.

"Oh really? What was I wearing then?" She asked with a smirk.

"You were wearing a loose blue shirt that had the words 'inspire' on them. You were also wearing white doll shoes and black shorts." I said, this time I'm the one smirking, "You also had makeup on and you had your hair tied in a high ponytail."

She blinked. Once, then twice.

"You're lying." Kylie accused me.

I giggled, "Check our picture together when we met."

She immediately took out her photo album and was quickly flipping the pages.

"H-How did you..." She trailed off.

I giggled, "I always had a good memory since I was a kid, Kylie."

She smiled, "Wow, we are complete opposites."

"And you're not surprised that we're friends." I said and laughed like maniac.

She rolled her eyes, "Get out of bed."

I rolled over and fell of my bed.

"Best. Fall. Ever." I said and rubbed my nose which hit the ground.