(One-shot)-Pregnant

Gale's POV
Nova and I had sex for the past week for our honeymoon(I will make the lemon after this;)) and also cuz we want a baby.

But that hasn't work out yet.....and I really want a baby and so does she but it doesn't work every time we do it. So we are gonna try and do it one more time and if it doesn't work....then we will have to adopt.

A/N::: so I will make the lemon when they try one more time for the next chapter:) XD

_________le time skip cuz 2 bored AF__

We were sleeping after I banged her so much she might not walk tomorrow......and I was staring at her angelic face while sleeping. I was praying that we will have a baby....I really want one with the love of my life here with me.

______another time skip...sorry________

The next day she took a pregnancy test but nothing was there....she wasn't pregnant.

"I'm so sorry Gale...I wish I could but I can't I'm so sorry baby" she was crying now I felt so sorry for her.

"Baby no....no don't feel sorry if we can't then we can't plus we have another option and it's adoption."

"Well yeah but I wanted to feel the way of being pregnant and have a child of our own."

"It's fine I love u no matter what ok my little Pika."

"Love u to"

__________time skip to 3 weeks later___

Nova's POV

So I've been throwing up lately and I feel that I'm not sick. So Gale insisted to go to the Doctor's so I will be on check.

So we went and waited for the results.

"So congratulations Mrs. Redfox u are pregnant with twins!"

I stare at the docter processing what he just said and then I started bawling my eyes out of happiness. I then grabbed Gale and hugged the life out of him. He smiled and hugged me back.

"We are finally gonna be parents!!!"

"Yes....yes we are Pika"

________back at home__________

We celebrated with alot of chocolate and movies and cuddling.

_______________________________________

So sorry I haven't been felling good and also have been traveling a lot w/ the fam. So sorry so the next chapter will be the lemon part and also I will love for new request on any lemons or one shots or smut just about anything. Thx for understanding.......I hope........so yeah just request cuz I'm running out of ideas.

😄😄😄😄😉😉😉😉😉🙂🙂🙂🙂😘😘