Late night cuddle

A/N: Sorry for not posting for a while I will try my best to get out new chapters.
——————————————————————-

GALE'S POV

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. So I was in my room and watching tv absentmindedly because there was no good show at this hour. All the sudden my phone vibrated signaling that I got a message. It was from Nova. I got worried really fast because she does sleep at this hour.

From Nova:
Can I come over. I rlly can't sleep. And I need someone rn.

To Nova:
Course I'll leave the door open.

From Nova:
Thx😙

I went to open the door being very quiet as my dad can hear. I unlocked it and went back to my room to wait for Nova. Minutes later Nova came in with her face red and her eyes puffy from what I'm guessing was crying. I instantly got up and went to hug her.

"I-i locked the door when I c-came in" Nova said. I hugged her and she started balling her eyes out. I quickly picked her up and went to bed and just hugged her and stroking her hair carefully. We stayed there for 'bout half and hour. She finally stopped crying only occasionally sniffing.

"Care to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"M-my boy- well now ex-boyfriend cheated on me." She almost started crying again but I stopped her. I got angry really fast and was about to go beat the shit outta him for hurting someone so special.

I gotta admit, I've had a crush on Nova for the longest time just never told her because she said she liked another dude who was her ex. I was kinda happy that they broke up, but not like this, no not him cheating on her. That boiled my blood. I hated seeing her crying over someone who clearly doesn't care about her.

"Hey don't cry, if he did that , that means he didn't like you enough. You are way better than that little shit. You have a beautiful face, I don't wanna see you crying over him who's way under that you. You are beautiful and smart and amazing and much more. You don't need him or anyone. You are too good for anyone. So stop crying and smile that beautiful smile you have. You need someone better that him to love you as much as you love him." I ended my rant.

She turned to me and smiled. And did something that I didn't know she was gonna do.

She kissed me.

I of course kissed back almost instantly. The kiss sent sparks all over me. The kiss was very passionate. Full of love and passion. We pulled away and just stared at each other. Smiling giddily at each other.

"Gale I loved you for the very longest time. He was just a distraction for me because I thought you didn't love me back but the kiss said it all."

Wtf was all I can think. I know what I can do.

"I loved you for a very long time too. And like you said the kiss said everything. So can you Nova Dreyer do the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I will love too."

And we kissed again. We later then cuddle watching the tv and slept after a while because it was one in the morning.