chapter 1 :D

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock being so annoying so I throw it across the room right into the wall yessssss! Me 1 alarm clock 0.... I try sitting up but to my dismay a wave of nausea hits me along with pain that hurts worse then what a 1st shift is supposed to feel like... even through I haven't shifted yet me and my wolf have been training each other I have been training her for the rejection and she has been training me for my shift which by the way was supposed to happen on my 16 birthday but I was to hurt to do anything.. so I'm prepared to be rejected and just walk away from this dam pack away from the neglect& away from this supposed 'family'. After I rebandage all my broken bones cuts and scrapes, which is basically all over thanks to my 'soul mate' beating me yesterday because I supposedly was mean to whatever slut he was fucking this weak what was her name again, uh- marla, lucey, candy, margret, or was it lacey yeah I think it might have been lacey. Ah-well time to get dressed. I get dressed in the newest hand-me-downs I could find which where like a year or 2 old , some black skinny jeans, a black tanktop and a midnight black leather I put the shirt and jacket in my worn-out school bag and then put on my most comfortable sweat shirt that is about 5x to big on me but hey its so soft after I washed it with 2 bottles of fabric cleaner so sue me! They still look like knew because it was an outfit the Luna had but never had worn because it was to small yeah right she did this cause it was the only time she was left in a room alone with me seeing me in clothes like 4x my size.. oh did I mention I'm like really small I'm 5 feet even! Yuppers!! I'm like the tiniest 17 year old in my pack well time to get going to make breakfast for the pack ..... Hmmmm what to make.. What to make! I grab my school bag and make my way towards the kitchen.

"How about french toast?" Rebellion (my wolf) says in my head like always.... 

" Fine " I mumbles while running to the pack house threw the back door to the kitchen.

"Oof" Oh-shit! I collided with someone which ends up being my brother... Oh no I'm screwed... Before he could turn around to see what hit him I'm gone I don't know how I moved so fast but I'm happy I did yeah yeah know I could get used to moving this fast... I grin thinking about all those things I could do....... AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right yeah I know there will be some sort of consequence to this new ability that I have..... anyway I listen for when my brother leaves the kitchen to start the breakfast for everyone. Oh yeah did I mention they don't know who cleans the house everyday or who cooks and cleans up after them, and who keeps the field and training grounds clean the only ones who know is my supposed family but they say nothing and if I don't do it there are serious consequences....... I start making the French toast and bacon.. then make a little something for the vegetarians in the house which is only like 4 or 5. I think I am not really sure but last I heard while hiding was that the vegetarian where complaining to the alpha about their never being anything they could eat prepared for the mornings that they had to do it them selves....... Anyway after I plate everything I get set and bake a cake and frost it saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!! :]" ugh those dammed pack members better be happy..... My mood turns sour as I grow madder and madder and then much to dismay a growl escapes my lips I calm myself down thinking that after he rejects me I'm going to be heart broken but I won't have to come back to this place ever again..... I check my arms and their bandages and their not bleeding through... yet... I start singing even though I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it I was sort of excited even though I shouldn't.  

"Oh just be happy for a little while" says Rebellion. 

"Fine" I stick my tongue out at her in my head while I chuckle on the inside. While I sing out loud to my favorite song by Paramore Let the flames Begin. 

"What a shame  

We all became such fragile broken things, 

a memory remains just a tiny spark, 

I give it all my oxygen 

To let the flames begin 

So let the flames begin" I sing my heart out letting out all my anger,pain,sadness, and any other emotions I have left in me...... I sing and I sing until it happened. 

"This is what will be our glo-!" But right when I was going to finish, I heard the kitchen door open. I quickly ran out of the house and ran out of the house,hoping nobody saw me......... 

_______________________________________________ 

Sorry for taking so long....:] um well I hope you like it this is not edited so um yeah... if you like it please comment vote or fan it means the world to me to know people are actually reading. If you have question then message me and I will get back to you as fast as my phone let's me reply! :D

:D -LatinPrincess