Chapter 5:

Rebellion POV:

I am stuck.. I don't know how long I've been here, nor where here is.. I don't understand what's going on, out who I am.

The only thing that I think I know is that these pictures on the wall, where once connected to me. But not only me there, it's a we.. At least I think.. I see 2 different colors that I have learned to be auras I see one of a kind hearted animal, her soul, her essence but it also manages to be untangled with a girl who has the aura of pure white..

I see the girl on the walls of this seemingly endless hallway. Every few steps lead me to a new time that this girl has suffered, she's been broken, beaten, and bruised by the very people that were meant to love her. And she has no idea why.. Yet she still loved them, for a reason I still still trying to understand.

But I assume it was because she had the innocence of a child, though no child should go through what she did. Each day she took the curiosity and ambition things that most people loose when they grow, but she didn't.. And it slowly started to kill her..

On the inside that is. She was always bone skinny, but she started looking sickly skinny. But that one wasn't her fault, it was her packs fault. If you could even call them that. They disgust me, you are meant to love everyone in your pack no matter what you are suppose to be a family but they didn't. Instead they hated her with a burning passion.

I keep walking down they hall but I see something past all these pictures that I have spent hours or day even looking at, I see a light a bright one.

The Luna's POV:

I sat at the girls bed side almost every day for a few weeks just waiting for her to wake up although she didn't stir once. It scared me to think about how much my mate and I cared for her already I felt like she was my daughter..

Although its crazy because my daughter died Lon ago. But I guess my wolf is taking responsibility now because I wanted a child so bad and now I can have a baby girl to spoil and take care of, the doctor tried to touch her a few days ago poor fellow almost lost his hand he scared me awake and I almost bit it off.

Since then he doesn't come in unless he knows the alpha is here, my husband (the alpha ) made I that way I think. To make sure I didn't harm the doctor but I wouldn't have.. I think, but

wasn't in control. The mama wolf in me took over.

I stand up from my chair and stretch, but I now realize how much of a mistake that was because now I really have to pee..

I don't really like leaving her but I really have to pee.

"She'll be fine hunny, you know that." My husband says through our mind link...

"But what if she wak-" I started to say but got interrupted by him.

"Linda go use the bathroom she will be fine, nothing will happen you are just in the next room." He orders me, but I don't have to listen to it but I do anyway because I just really have to pee.

"Don't you order me around like that again, or we are going to have a BIG problem here buddy! Understood?" I yell at him.

"Yes sweety." I can she him lower his head.

"I love you " I send to him before blocking him out, from my mind.

I look at the girl, who lay unmoved in her bed. Her normally pale face looks a bit better, she is still as skinny as can be but her hair has grown longer.. Much longer and its not a shiny healthy black color, but for some odd reason she has grown 2 strips of color in it. By her ears one on each side, each strip of hair is a different color one is a royal blue and the other side is a matching purple.

She seems fine enough, so I make my way to the bathroom and proceed to do my business.. But I hear a loud piercing scream. Filling the once peaceful silence.