prolouge:

Well I'M bored and well here is what's happening in my head XD .

________________________________________________________________

prologue:

Max's POV

Hello my names Max Rebel Mason. I'm a 15 year old werewolf girl. Apart of the Rain pack. Yup let that sink in for a couple of minutes.............................. Anyway I'm an outcast really no one likes me and they never did. Not even my own family. My pack don't either, & well I'm not really sure why the haven't exiled me from the pack yet. Yep it's that bad, oh and don't forget the fact I'm the pack punching bag. Yeah whenever something goes wrong I get beat up except not by the Alpha Mike or his mate the Luna Lainey. Nope but by everyone else yes. They choose to turn the other cheek..

I'm the daughter of the omega but, instead of bringing peace I bring violence....... My supposed mother and father don't like me and never had but it's ok, Oh and neither does my brother.... well they did once but to keep up with appearances they started to act like they didn't like me and after a while it started to come true.... anyway tomorrow  is my 17th birthday, a day where I could meet my "mate" and shift( it might not be in that order though which ever comes 1st). Even though I know who it is already, Oh and did I mention it is also the alpha's son's birthday! Oh joy!! (Note the sarcasm) did I mention he is my mate? Yeah well tomorrow is his 17th birthday so he will find his mate( me) tomorrow, and reject me and well beat me up because I already knew and didn't tell him even though if I would have told him he wouldn't have believed me anyway... But I have been preparing for the day I meet my mate, for his rejection.. so I'm all set their, sad I know but still necessary if I don't want it to break me...