seventeen

They hadn't really done much sightseeing.

Once they left the hotel, they had started to walk more towards the center of the city, but as soon as they got there, Tyler was out of breath and complaining.

"Josh, I'm sweating!" He whined.

Josh rolled his eyes playfully. "Then take off the hoodie."

Tyler's face reddened, even more than it was before from the walking and sweat. "You know I can't," he whispered, "Can we pleaasee go to Starbucks so I can get a cold drink?"

Josh sighed. "Fine."

Tyler beamed and grabbed Josh's hand as they headed towards the nearest Starbucks, which was just on the corner of the street.

After Tyler ordered and received his drink, they sat at a table outside.

"Thank you, Joshie." Tyler grinned as he sipped his drink. Josh smiled in return, and started to scroll through Twitter on his phone while his boyfriend finished the drink.

After a while, slurping sounds were heard coming from the brunette and Josh looked up to give him an annoyed look. "You are a child."

Tyler's eyes sparkled with happiness as he shrugged, still slurping the small amount of liquid that was left at the bottom of the cup. His face then lit up as he saw something across the street, and he pointed excitedly.

Josh raised an eyebrow and mumbled a "what" as he went to look at what Tyler was so excited about.

"That's one of the bakeries I read about!" Tyler exclaimed. "Can we please go, J? Please, please, please!" He bit his lip, trying to contain his smile.

Josh's eyes softened and a smile ghosted his lips. "How can I say no to that face?"

Tyler broke out into a big smile then, teeth showing as he gave Josh a quick peck on the cheek. They didn't really like to show their relationship in public, but he couldn't help it in that moment.

After throwing out the empty cup, they headed towards the other side of the street. The door jingled when they entered, and Tyler gasped when he saw all of the options they had.

"I want them all." He mumbled under his breath, but Josh still heard him and laughed quietly.

"I know you do, but then nobody else would be able to get anything."

Tyler pouted and continued to look at all of the choices. He then looked over at Josh and said, "Can you order me a brownie, a six pack of cupcakes, and a small chocolate cake?" Josh then gave him a confused look so he added, "So I can have some later." He smiled sweetly.

Josh nodded. "Of course. Go sit down and I'll order." He headed towards the cashier while Tyler grabbed a seat at a table by the window.

Tyler hummed to himself while he waited for Josh, who returned a few minutes later with the treats.

"Can I have the brownie now?" The brunette asked.

Josh smiled. "You don't have to ask, Ty. Eat whatever you want."

Tyler grinned as he grabbed the brownie and took a bite. He nearly moaned from the taste, that's how good it was. "I've never tasted anything so magical before."

Josh laughed at that, returning to his phone again to look through his social media. Of course, he still snuck glances at his boyfriend every once in a while. It was just a sight that he couldn't give up completely.

Tyler finished the brownie rather quickly, a few crumbs left scattered around his mouth. He bit his lip as he looked around the shop, seeming nervous about something.