Chapter one:Doughnut for my love

(Anna's):

Ow.My head hurts.I get up from my bed and checked the clock.Fvck.It's fvcking seven!My first class starts at nine and I still need to work on my homeworks!God.I still need to cram at the library.I dashed inside my bathroom and had a ten-minute bath in my jaccuzi. I wrap my body with my towel and dried my hair with my dryer while facing the mirror.Once it's dry,I got my curling iron and curled my hair.

Since,I was a kid,I dreamed to be a curly white girl but then,I was born with a blonde' silky and straight hair:(My hair sucks.I know! So,I curl it everyday since I was in preschool-so,everyone in the campus knows me with my cute little curls.Except from one student in the campus-Lucas.We were best friend since we were fetus:)We are so close-Our parents even allowed both of us to sleep into each's room any time:)Ha!I know Lucas' move-EVERY MOVE!Ha.I look like a spy.

So back to what I was doing.I made some curls.I applied thick eyeliner and light pink lipstick.Great.I went out of my bathroom.I pressed my walkie talkie which is connected to our maids' room.I pressed the green button and talked,"Miley and Jin,mind bringing some of the dresses we both yesterday here?"

Beep~Jin answered,"Yes,Anna."

I got some shoes from my cabinet-Hmm..what should I wear?My eyes locked at the pair of pink doll shoes at the corner of my cabinet.It's seems that I haven't used it yet-So,definetly,I'll use this little fela'! My door creaked.Jin brought all my dresses in my room and placed it in my bed.I thanked her and asked her to leave.I got a white sleeveless and a black skater skirt which matched my shoes,PERFECTLY!I got my ruby red neclace which was given by Lucas' mother,Kara.I got my pink jansport bag and my black handbag.

I went down to the kitchen to have my breakfast since it's still eight o' clock.I got myself Mac and cheese.Mom and Dad probably left for the company.Ken might have gone to school early too and didn't wait for me.bastard-.-Kelly's probably still sleeping.So,It's just me today at the dining table.

I placed my plate at the sink once I finished my food.I was about to go out through our back door that will lead to the garage;When,Jin called me.I stopped and raised an eyebrow.She gave me a box of J.C.O!

"Seriously,Jin?You don't have to buy JCO for me..Thank you!"I said and embraced her.She removed my arms around her and said,"I didn't bought it,Anna."Oh right.I took the box from her hand.

"Then who?"I asked her as I checked what's inside.Oh God-I want to eat it right now.

"Sir Lucas told me to let you eat this for breakfast."She said.I don't know what to say-he's still sweet and all.I just nod and waved her off.I opened the box and saw a letter pasted at the box.It says,

'Hi there love:)Good Morning.See you at school.Btw,Good luck at your dancing performance later-I believe in you.This is my "GOOD LUCK MWAH:*" to you.Ha!

Gd Luck.Doughnut for my love~

From: Luke '

I smiled and closed the box.He's so sweet-That is why,I fall in love with him.Too much charming!I got the box and went out of the house.

I got in my white porch and drive myself to school-Still with a smile on my face.I can't deny the fact that I'm exploding inside.He's really sweeeet!I'm sorry for repeating such a word.

__________________________________

I parked my car at the usual parking place near Luke's black porch.He was leaning at his car with his shades on.He looks so hot with those black hoodie and those blonde' ruffled hair.He must have been really messed it,Intentionally.Ha!Funny luke.

I got my two bags and went out of my car.I placed my keys in my bag's pocket.The moment he saw me,he gave me a smirk before he praised me,"You look beautiful as always,Kianna."

Kianna. I hate being called as 'Kianna' and I know for the fact,that Luke knows it.I glared at him and he just laughed.I walked towards him and kissed his right cheek."Good Morning,Luke."

"So,Have you recieved my gift?"He asked as he removed his shades.Hmm..I missed those golden brown eyes.I got lost in his eyes..Then,He snapped at my face.Fuck.

"Fuck you,Luke."

"Why?Is it my fault for being so charming that you can't take off your eyes from my golden brown eyes?"

"Ha!Really assuming!I'm not staring at you,in the first place.You just happen to have some chocolate thingy in your mouth then I just happen to look at your eyes.So,please..UGH!"

"Fine.No need to make funny reasons,baby."

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.He got my bag off my shoulder and said,"As I was asking earlier,did you recieved my gift?"

"Nope.I haven't recieve the doughnuts yet."I lied.Ha!

"Then how did you know my gift was a box doughnut?"He asked me.Shoot.I'm such an idiot.He laughed and I rolled my eyes.I punched his stomach playfuly and said,"Come on,we'll be late."

__________________________________

Hi:)I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!Ha!So,if you like this,please,VOTE,FAN AND COMMENT!

Please Suggest too:*