Epilogue

Anna's Point of view x

"Good Morning,love." The person who I always want to see when I woke up is here..right here beside me.

"Hey Matt.What are you doing here?" I pulled him towards me which made him fall over me.

"I love you,Anna."He kissed my forehead.I know he does.

"I know you do,Sweetie.I love you too..so so so much."I whispered.He really is a grown up man..

"Hello?" A small knock came from the door.There stood our baby, Ke Ann
.( pronounced as Kaye Anne)

She ran towards the bed and embraced me real tight. "Good morning,love." She says in a sweet lil voice-well,she's just a 3 year old lil girl.

"Good morning too,Sweetie." I kissed her forehead.

"Looks like we are having good morning touches here huh?" A voice from the door said..of course..my husband.,Luke.

He also walked towards OUR bed and kissed my forehead-and also Ke Ann and our son,Matt.

Yes,I actually named our first baby boy,"Matt" because Matt Evans's the one who made all of this work..so I used his name as my son's name.Our Matt's 5 years of age but he talks like a grown up man..like his father,Luke.

"You okay,Love?"Luke asked me.I kissed him in his cheek.

"How come,you're having touches without me?"Oh yeah,Luke and I's first born kiddo-Nicolette.She's actually a 9 year old girl.

All of us laughed.She made her way on the bed and kissed me in the forehead like everyone did.

We only had three of them here-don't expect someone to just pop out from the door again.It's just or can I say "still" the three of them.

"Go on Kids..Aunt Carly just made you some breakfast Downstairs.."Luke told our children-they love Carly..of course they do.

They ran along..leaving Luke and I alone.

"You're still beautiful,Anna."He kissed my forehead,then my nose, and then my chubby cheeks and lastly my lips.

"-32 of age?still pretty,luke?" I asked him.

"Of course,I wouldn't marry some ugly shit."I slapped his face playfully.

"I never dreamt that this day would happen..I mean look at this..We have Nicolette Tucker,then Matt Tucker and lastly our lil princess who is hidding under our bed, Ke Ann Tucker." I heard my lil princess giggled. I know she's there below-She's always there since she's 2 when she get to know how to walk on her own..

"Come on,Sweetie.love told you not to sneak there..manytimes already,sweetie.Come on."Luke said.

Yup,I got her.She comes out of the bed and fixed her hair.I motions her to come beside me."Let me fix your hair,baby."

I tucks some of her hair on her ears."go and eat some pancakes downstair."Luke said.She giggled.

I whispered,"I saw some gummy bears in the fridge earlier..come and check it baby."

She ran out of the room.Cute.

"I want this to happen ever since the day We kissed at the hospital,Anna.I know this day would come.."Luke says while he plays with my fingers.

"Oh shut---" before I could finish what I was going to say,I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

Oh disgusting piece of shit.

I gargled some mouth washer and cleaned myself.Luke came inside.

"You okay,Honey?"He asked.

I really don't know.I always throw up these past few days.

"Yeah..maybe I just had food poisoning..remember in the grill? We grilled our own beef--" I threw up again.Sheez.

Carly came inside. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah..She just vomited,Carly."Luke said.

"Wait.I have something for Anna to try.."She got lost for a second then appeared again..

She gave me a box.."try it,love."She calls me love like everyone in this house does-I don't know why.

I let the two of them out of the bathroom first of course and tried the freakin' test. I wait for a couple of minutes and then..nah!

I went out of the bathroom.

"What is it?" Carly asked excitedly.

I shook my head and walked towards Luke. "We are going to have Harvey Tucker or Lily.Or maybe both."

He kissed me.quick one."Oh yes!I'm going to be a dad.."

I laughed at him."Again,Luke."I embraced Carly.This is so awesome!

"You are such a good fortune teller,Mr.Tucker."