Chapter Five:Luke's spilling it out

Chapter Five:Luke's spilling it out 😱

(Anna's):

I placed my stuffs inside my locker first before I head to the cafeteria.As I enter the cafeteria-there were lots of guys inside.Which is not normal-guys are actually at the court every lunch to check on the cheer leaders or watch the basketball game.I walked at Miss Cindy's stall to get my lunch.She placed two tempura in my plate and whispered,"I left some for you-The guys are attacking my tempura..and I thought of you.I know this is one of your fav. so,I left some."

I gave her a sweet smile and said,"Thank you,Miss Cindy.I owe you."She just nod.As I made my way to our usual table.The guys were whispering to each other-As if I can't hear them.

'She's the hot girl yesterday'

'She pretty sexy,man.'

'I'll claim her as mine in no time.Deal.'

'She's so beautiful.I wonder who's the lucky guy?'

I ignored them and kissed Luke's cheek before sitting on the chair across from him."Hey,Luke."I greeted him and started eating my lunch.

"Hey,baby ."He said with a sweet tone.He's smiling like a lunatic.What happened to him?

"Hello?Is Luke in there?"I asked him.He snapped out.And asked himself,"What the hell is wrong with me?!"I laughed at him and said,"Maybe someone's in love."

"Oh come on,I don't have-"He trailed off when the cafeteria's door opened and A black haired cheerleader came inside.Some of the guys stared at her and winked at her.Disgusting.She has those small brown eyes and pressed pink lips.She got her lunch and sat at the table next to us together with her group.She's beautiful-actually.

"She's good."I told Luke.But,he's not paying attention to me .He's staring at the girl's legs.wtfuck?I slapped his face.He turned to me and asked,"What is that for?"

I uttered,"you maniac."He ruffled my hair and laughed at me.

"So cute,Anna.I'm just checking.Don't get jealous,baby.I love you more than anything else."

"Don't make a fool out of me,Luke.We grow up together.I know how you pee inside the toilet-"He covered my mouth by his palm-I licked his palm and smiled.

He get his palm off my mouth and said,"That's gross,Kianna.Don't do that.We're not in the second grade."

"Okay.So,tell me about that girl,Luke."

"What girl?"

"Stop denying it.It's obvious that you like that girl.."I pointed out.He slapped my finger away and glared at me.

"Fine.Fine.I'll tell you-just don't point at her like that.She might think we're talking about her."

"We really are."

"I mean she might misunderstand us.She might think you're pointing at her because you think she looks like a slut or a bitch."

"I actually do."

"Come on,Anna.The girl didn't do anything bad to you."

"Not yet."

"Don't be like that, baby .I don't want my Anna like that.please."

"Fine.So,spill it out."

He took a deep breath and whispered,"I'm inlove with Carly Anderson."

__________________________________

New Character:Carly Anderson:)She's actually nice,guys.Don't hate her!She really has a good personality plus she beautiful.

Sorry for the short chapter.hoho!I'm running out of ideas=((😱Please SUGGEST!mwah:*

•Vote😱Suggest😱Read😱Share😱•

~teddypop(I look like Mr.Bean's stuff toy.Oh God.)