Chapter Twenty: Stop

Anna's POV x

I'm currently driving by myself to the airport which is only a few more miles away-This traffic is so heavy.

I took a deep breath and waited for the cars to moe but hell,It's not moving.Crap.

I need to get out of this freakin' country.I don't want to remember every memory I have with..I don't want to remember him.

Matt's going to follow me after his graduation..and maybe we could hang out there in states.

I remember what he told me earlier..

X flashback X

"I gotta go,Matt." I embraced him one last time and let go after some seconds.

"Anna, I'll be there before you know it,okay? Take care of yourself.I want you to be happy,Anna..so happy."

"Matt, you're making me cry.Stop it okay?" I tried to smile but I can't.

"Anna,If you're really meant to be,you'll be together-Luke and you.."

"That will never happen,Matt..besides..I chose you right? We just got back together."

"I-..I want you to be happy." His smile became a frown.

"But I am happy." I guess. I kissed him in the cheek and opened my car's door.

"Anna,you're happy with him..I want your happiness..I love you so much,Anna." He murmurs but I heard it.

x End of flashback x

Luke's POINT OF VIEW x

I drove myself to Franklin's.I know she's there..I'm expecting to see her but I saw Matt Evans instead.

I got out of my car and ran towards him.Even though,I'm catching my breath,I managed to ask him," where's Anna?"

"Far far away,Luke.." he said.Fuck this guy!

" Please, I want her,Matt.." I said after each breath I take.

"I want her to be happy-I think she'll be happy with you dude..She's on her way to the airport."

AIRPORT?!

I ran towards my car and knocked it off towards the airport!

_____________

Dammit! It's traffic! I can't believe this ! +It is raining too.What a luck?

There are four car lanes in the road and Im on the third lane.I'm trying to find Anna's car.

...
..blue one? Nope.
.....
Greenv?definitely not.
.....

234 AFT!! It's her's!Her car is in the second lane! beside mine's!

My lane's moving..Then it stopped after Her car is already beside mine's!

I rolled down my car's window."ANNA!"I shouted at her.

She looked from left to right.She saw me.She was so shocked.She rolled her window.

"What the hell,Luke?"She shouted back.

"I LOVE YOU ANNA!I LOVE YOU PLEASE BE MINE."I shouted.

"Shut up,will you?"

"PLEASE LISTEN TO ME."

"I have no time to give you--"I cut her off.

"I'm so sorry for everything I did.I kissed you.I did that because I wanted to do that ever since..I'm just afraid that our friendship might change or something!I have loved you the moment we were born!Those eyes-they shine whenever I hug you or kiss you.Those lips that I want to kiss.!---"

"You think you could get me like that,Tucker?!" Uh-oh What will I do.

I took a deep breath. "Carly..-" Whatta!

"Yeah! Fuck your girlfriend,Luke!You two are shitheads!And I don't want to see the both of you.!" Ouch.

"Carly's not my girlfriend.I asked her to pretend to be one so that I can forget my feelings for you! i saw the way you laugh with that Matt Dude!--I just want you to be happy.. "

"Stop.."She's cryin' I don't want to see her cry.

"But Carly..She told me that this is not a good idea..She told me to chase you.She told me that you love me..not that Matt dude!--"

"Stop..It won't change anything,Luke.."

I love her.God.I love her.She's the only girl that I would love to marry someday!She's the one.I can't lose her-I just can't..

Half our bodies are outside (through the window) ..I'm already crying.

(A/N -Look at the cover of the book mwehehe they look like that)

She pulled me..

Into a kiss..

A long passionate one.

*beep beep* we didn't mind all the cars after us hahaha!

"You said,it won't change anything.."I whispered.

"Yup..It won't..My feelings and my love for you?It won't change.Not at all..I love you,Luke..so much."

I'm so happy-so so so so so happy.The girl of my dreams?She's mine now.We love each other..