4

Jasmine and Ashton came back within an hour and she had calmed down.

She slowly walked over to Calum.

"I'm sorry for spilling my cereal it won't happen again." She said softly.

Calum scoffed "It's fine I guess."

Ashton rolled his eyes at Calum.

"Hey Jas, why don't you go play in your room love." Ashton said. She gave him a hug and whispered "thank you" before leaving.

After she left Ashton got extremely upset

"Calum what the hell is wrong with you! you have a sweet baby girl up there who's begging to know you and willing to love you!" He yelled.

"You don't get it!" Calum yelled.

"Get what Calum, help me understand how you can't love that precious little girl!" Ashton yelled his voice cracking a bit.

"She reminds me too much of Alicia." Calum said sniffling a bit.

Ashtons expression softened and he put his hand on Calums shoulder.

"Look, you're right I don't know how you feel, but what I do know is that Jas needs her dad, you were the only thing she could talk about the entire hour we were gone." Ashton said softly.

Calum gave a small smirk but it was soon gone.

"Seriously man, give it a chance I guarantee you will grow to love her." Ashton said.

With that Ashton left leaving Calum with his thoughts.

A/N: I've been gone sooo long forgive me please and spread this story to others. Love you guys I'll update more now. (Sorry for short chapter)