Meeting him

"Yes! Finally I get to join the Survey corps!" You scream of joy. You grab a piece of toast in your mouth and run fast. You were so excited you bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Someone said. You looked up to see a cute boy holding his hand out to lift you up. He had blonde hair down to his chin. It was... Armin! "Armin?" You say standing up. "Wait. Y/n?!" He stammered. "Heh the one and only!" You winked. "It's been so long! How ya been bud?" You ask wrapping a hand around his shoulder. "Good, I'm joining the survey corps now!" He says with sparkles in his eyes. "No way! I'm joining them too!!!" You squeal looking excited. "Yay! My childhood best friend and I are gonna be reunited again!" He squeals shaking his head in excitement. "Woo!" You cheer. You and Armin walked to the camp. "Soldiers! I am luckily not gonna be looking after ya bastards anymore! Good luck on your journey. And don't get eaten so quickly now!" The instructor said. "Yes Sir!" Everyone saluted. The group marched to fire the gun. Unluckily for you, you were marching behind Jean.

Jean was known to be unpopular, adores himself, and most importantly a perv. "Damn girl ya got a fine ass!" Jean says smirking and slapping it. You froze and was furified. "You wanna die pretty boy?!" You say cracking your knuckles. You punch him right in the gut... hard. "Tsk Perv" you said nonchalantly turning away from Jean. "Who is she?" Eren asked Armin. "She's my best friend from childhood" he said looking at Eren. "She's hot" he says nonchalantly taking a good look at you. Armin was angry he liked you ever since you were kids he was just so shy he couldn't tell his feelings. "W-W-Well s-she er has a boyfriend! Ya a boyfriend!" He stuttered. "A boyfriend huh?" Eren asked raising an eyebrow. "I'll make her mine somehow" he said. "No you won't she's mine!" Armin thought in his head. "Sorry bout that Armin got my anger take control outta me" you say scratching the back of your head. "It's fine" he smiled "It was pretty cool what ya did there" he smiled again. You smiled back. "By the way what happened to your grandfather?" You ask. "No one ever told you?" He asked. You shook your head. "Remember when people were sent out to grow crops 5 years ago. My grandfather died from that." He said sadly tears rolling in his eyes. "I'm so sorry" you say patting his back. "It's fine, we should start going it's getting dark" he says. "You're right" you say standing up. "Actually Y/n can I stay over at your house tonight I forgot my house was under construction from the last titan attack." Armin asked embarrassed. "Of course Armin" you say hugging him. You walked over to your house with Armin. "Welcome to my house" you said like the tour people. He giggled.