When he gets jealous

You were just reading a book in an alleyway. It was surprisingly calm and peaceful. "So nice and calm" you sigh relieved. "Let me make it rough and passionate then!" Someone exclaimed smacking their lips. Soon enough that dude was getting dangerously close to stealing your virginity. "Get the fuck away from my girlfriend you bastard!!!" Armin said running towards you full speed, he was so damn angry it was so damn scary. "Take this you fucking asshole!!!" Armin said grabbing his blade about to poke the dude's eye. "Armin! Hon! Time out! Time out!!" You yell holding the blade from cutting the man's eye ball. "The fucking hell! You're fucking pshyco man!!! Fucking PSHYCO!!!!!! I was just trying to fuck your worthless bitch!" The dude yelled. Armin was angry again, before he was going to slit the guy's threat you stopped him. "A-Armin, I got this" you twitched like a pshyco that just found his victim, oh wait, that is what's happening. You tossed him to the side and punched him in the balls and kicked his sides. That was enough to knock him out. "We've had our fun didn't we? Armin?" You asked with pleasure. "Well yes beating up this guy, but I want more fun, the fun that includes a bed" Armin whispered the last part seductively. "W-We'll wait for marriage!" You stuttered blushing. "It was a joke! You're so cute!" Armin said pinching your cheek softly. "What ever makes my little blonde happy" you sighed with a smirk.