Breakfast (One shot)

'Okay. It's Armin's birthday today. His favorite food is pastries. I feel like his favorite pastry would be cake. But no. Just not any cake. Something that he likes. The ocean...holy fuck! The ocean!' You thought. This is gonna be such a good cake. You quickly got up and started baking the cake. You grabbed blue colored fraction and waited for the cake to be done baking. Once it was done you brought it out the oven and went to grab it. You battered the frosting on it. "Perfecto Mundo." (That's What my teacher says). Now you just needed to put some candles. You looked into the cabinet and saw that you ran out of cabinet. "Damn it." You muttered. Time to go buy some candles! You thought. You went to the store and saw...Annie. "Hey Annie!" You exclaimed. Annie looked at you with a cold look. "Well. If it isn't the little loser herself." She said. "W-What do you mean?" You asked, trying not to look hurt. "God. You're such an idiot." She said. "A-Annie." You whimpered. Annie walked away. You were beginning to tear up. Why would Annie do that? To you, Annie was like your big sister. She was always there for you. You wiped your tear away and held yourself together. You reached for the candle and grabbed the pack of candles. You walked home, still shocked from Annie's reaction to you. You put the candles on the cake and waited for Armin. "Baby! I'm home!" He called out. "Hi honey!" You smiled. You pulled out the cake and brought it over to Armin. "Happy birthday, babe!" You smiled. He looked at the cake with glee. He smiled and hugged you. "He took a bite out of the cake and his eyes glistened. "It's so good!" He exclaimed. He started eating bite by bite. He realized that he didn't give you a slice of cake, so he used the knife to carve a slice to you. He gave you a slice and smiled. You smiled back. He had crumbs around his mouth, so you wiped them off. "Say, Y/n? Why'd you make it an ocean cake?" He asked. "Well. Isn't the ocean your obsession?" You asked. "Well. It's my primary obsession but not my #1 obsession." He said. "Wait. What! Since when? Oh no. Oh no. I screwed up! I'm sorry babe!" You apologized frantically. "Calm down, Sweetie." He said. "Wait. Then what is your #1 obsession." You asked. He smirked. "You." He said. You blushed and tilted your head down to cover your face. You felt Armin embrace you. You felt a nibble on your earlobe. "A-Armin?- Wah!" You yelled. Let's just say that wasn't the only thing he ate. Anyone want the details on Armin x reader lemon?