When he turns in a neko

You were reading your favorite book until... BAM! A loud noise. You run into the room to see Hanji and... um a cat? Wait neko Armin?!! You ask hanji what the cat was for? "Uh y/n I'm not sure how to tell ya this but uh Armin turned in a cat. Your jaw flinged open and you were speechless. "You're gonna have to take care of him for a couple days until I find the formula to his cure" Hanji said mixing another batch of chemicals. "O-O-Okay" you stutter looking at Armin. "Well little guy we'll have some fun won't we" you say cradling the cat in your arms as he snuggled in your chest. You find some doll clothes and try to put it on Armin kitty. He was really small and fit so he looked so cute!!! "Awww Armin it's so cute!!" Armin hissed at it trying to take it off. "Okay buddy I'll take it off" you said leaning towards him and tearing it apart from Armin. Once it was off of him he jumped inside your shirt and started to crawl on your body. "A-A-Armin?!" You stutter trying to find him in your shirt. "Mew" you heard Armin laying on your stomach. "Hon don't do that!" You scolded softly. "Mew~" he said sadly. "Aww cmhere" you said with opened arms. He crawled over to you and and snuggled in your chest. "Hanji! Do you have cat food?!" You shout. "No, but Sasha does!" She yelled back. "Sasha! Of course!"  You walk over to Sasha's house with Armin in your jacket. You knock on the door. Sasha opens the door with a tub of ice cream. "Hey Sasha! Can I borrow like seven cans of cat food?" You asked with a nervous grin. "Suuure" Sasha said with a suspicious look. "Thanks" you said running home. "Okay buddy let's feed ya now" you said opening a can of cat food. "Mew Mew!" Armin meowed excitedly. "You excited honey?" You asked playfully. You placed the can in front of Armin and watched as he ate. "Armins so cute when he eats!" You said in your mind. The next couple of days Armin was brought back to human!! But the bad thing was when Hanji shot Armin with the cure Armin was snugggled inside your chest with his paws touching your breasts! "Hmmm good morning y/NNNNN!!!" He says smuthered in your breasts. "Armin?!" You asked as you looked to see Armin's hands squishing your chest. "Uh-uh SORRY!!!!" Armin said rolling out of bed and bowing. "Perv" you giggled. "Ya know you could've continued if you wanted to, I heard Levi does it to Hanji" you said. "HEY!" Hanji yelled. "N-Nothing Hanji!" You stutter and tell the last part.