Wow

Sebastian's p.o.v

I saw the Young Master's mouth open in shock and I smiled lightly, thanking myself for choosing a house that he enjoys. He slowly started walking around, taking in everything that he saw. There were pictures lining the wall of paintings and photographs of past kings and queens. Master opened up a few doors, looking inside to see what was in store. He turned down a hall and lightly gasped at the library. There were many books aligning the wall that I specifically told them to put there. It was all of Ciel's favorite books, majority of them being Sherlock Holmes and Edgar Allen Poe.

"Sebastian, this is truly exquisite. I am thoroughly impressed. Now, where shall I be retiring for the night?" I started walking towards the long, spiraling staircase, looking behind myself every few minutes to make sure that he was following me. Walking down the hallway, I stopped at a room that had a dark brown door. I opened up the door, allowing the Young Master to step inside. "This is truly beautiful.." I smiled at his confession, noting that it really was beautiful. The walls were a deep shade of red with black carpet. It had a king sized bed that had checkerboard designs on it. In a corner of the room, there was a tiny fig tree that stood lonely in a black pot. I also made sure that there was a dark mahogany desk so he could do his work. "Master, do you like it?" He turned to face me, nodding in approval.

__________________________

In the kitchen, I took my own time alone to also observe the room. I made sure that the kitchen was dark to my liking. I started preparing on the Master's tea, making sure that it was Earl Grey. I sincerely hope that Master likes this.

__________________________

Ciel's p.o.v.

I sat in the room silently, gently stroking the wood that supported the bed up. Closing my eyes, I leaned back onto the bed and inhaled deeply. This is the most relaxed I have ever been. I jolted out of my daze-like trance after hearing a couple knocks on my door. Naturally I didn't reply, already knowing that he will come in, regardless if I answer or not. As expected, the door silently creaked open and I instantly smelt my favorite tea. Earl Grey. I was impressed at everything Sebastian was doing for me. For once, it seemed as though he actually cared about me. "Thank you, Sebastian. I really mean it." I instantly regretted what I said, knowing that I was showing immense weakness. Sebastian smirked, bowing down. "You're welcome, Master. And I can also say thank you, for complimenting my work." I scoffed at him before relaxing back into the bed.

__________________________

Wow so uhm yeah. Thank you all very much and can I just say that you guys are all just perf? Well, I was wondering if you guys wanted some smut in here!

•3•

Sebastian: well, certainly know I don't mind ;3

Ciel: shush ;-; *secretly doesn't mind*