What A Question

Sebastian's p.o.v.

When I asked my Young Lord if I could ask him a question, a sour look appeared on his face that made me slightly nervous. It got so uncomfortable that I started having second thoughts about asking him the question that was assaulting me.

"Young Lord, why won't you speak to me? Did I do something wrong?" The Earl's forehead creased up because of his intense thinking, and he sighed and faced me. "Did I ever say you did something wrong, Sebastian? No. So please, quit jumping to conclusions. Leave me alone."

I frowned lightly at him and bowed down, turning to leave him to his thoughts.

What did I do wrong? Did I say something that upset him? If I did, what was it? I know it's wrong for a demon to love his contractor, but I can't help it. And him and I are going to hell anyways, so it's not like it mattered in the first place. But, I will find out what is making him so jittery.

I decided that I was going to figure it out by watching him from afar. If I do that, maybe he will give a sign on what's bothering him.

____________________________

Ciel's p.o.v.

I glared at the doorway that Sebastian left through, and I felt a pang of regret at what I said to him just moments ago. Why did I have to use that tone of voice on him? I realized that I really am just a little imp and a brat, and I started to become a little deflated.

The dream that I had just a few nights ago, appeared fresh in my mind. The nervousness prickled at my skin and I shivered lightly. So many emotions that I don't normally feel were bombarding me, making me feel oddly suffocated. I decided to open up a window so I could have a breath of fresh air. Normally, that clears out my mind.

I starting thinking about what the Queen wanted me to do. It was a simple task, really. All I had to do was find out who was killing young females, but naturally, there would be a sinister story placed behind it. All I have to do is dress like a female, go into the heart of London, and find the man who has been doing this. It's simple, really.

While I was thinking, I felt as though somebody was watching me. I looked around, but found nothing. I shrugged it off and got up, making my way towards the door that was cracked open.

________________________________
I'm gonna finish this story up soon, cause I don't know what else to do with it ;-;
I'd love to continue writing this, but all things have to come to an end. There may be like four more chapters, but I'm not sure. Comment on this to give me any ideas, or even inbox me. I'll always comment back, and I'll try to put your suggestions in my story. Thank you all for sticking with me.