I Love You

CAUTION: There Is Going To Be Explicit Content In This Chapter! If You DO NOT Like This, Please Leave!

There Will Be Content That Is 18+

There WILL BE Boy x Boy Content!

LAST CHANCE

Alrighty, Here's The Chapter!

_______________________

Sebastian's p.o.v.

I smiled to myself after seeing the Master relax back into the bed. Handing him the tea, I turned around to leave. "Sebastian, I have not excused you. Do not leave," the Young Master stated, making sure I stayed with him. I bowed down and turned, standing next to him, making sure to be silent. I stared out the window, watching the birds flutter around in the trees. Hearing the Young Master hum deep from within his throat, I turned to hold my gaze upon his face. I took that time to take up all the details on him.

He has soft looking porcelain skin, with a frown etched onto his face. His eyes are so beautiful-- so intriguing, also. They are the color of a stormy sky, but if you look deeper, it's scarred with sadness. He truly is a beautiful boy. As if he sensed that I was thinking about him, he turned around to catch my gaze. "Is there a reason you're staring at me, Sebastian?" I smiled lightly and closed my eyes, bowing down and shaking my head. "There was no reason, please excuse my rudeness," I lightly begged before hearing him scoff. "Sebastian?" I widened my eyes slightly, looking at him. "Kiss me, that is an order," I felt my breath catch in my throat before placing my hand on his cheek, turning his head towards mine. I leaned in, lightly intertwining my lips with his. He slowly slid his hand into my hair, gently gripping at the raven locks. He pulled back and started blushing brightly, looking anywhere but my face. I tipped his head back towards mine and smiled before smashing my lips against his.

I bit his lower lip lightly and tugged, asking for entrance. He let out a tiny moan when I squeezed his hips, and I took that opportunity to slip my tongue past his lips. I searched the inside of his mouth with my tongue, making sure to memorize every crevice inside. He tasted of tea and cake, which was slowly alluring me more into sexual madness and desire. He tugged at my shirt, trying to pull it off of me. Smirking, I pulled it off of my body with ease.

He slowly ran his hands down my chest, lightly gaping at the feel of me. I smiled and pulled off his own shirt from him. I looked down and saw the growing bulge in his shorts. "My my Young Master, how shall I help you with that?" Master blushed wildly and turned his head, scoffing. "You're not an idiot, do what you know," he retorted back, throwing a sideways glance at me that pushed me off the edge. I attacked his lips with my own, nipping and licking at his lips. When I didn't get a response from him, I moved down to his jaw and neck, sucking at random places in order to find his soft spot. When I heard him him let out a low groan, I smirked and bit down on that spot, making sure to make another mark on him that proved he was mine, and mine only. I started sliding my hand down his chest and I ground my palm into his more than likely painful bulge.

He squeaked and squirmed around, grabbing and pulling at the sheets on the bed. "O-oh god, Se-Sebastian!" Smirking, I unbuttoned his shorts and tugged them off his slender waist. I ducked my head down and kissed around his navel area. Pulling down his undergarments, I smiled at the sight of the boy that was placed before me, sucked into the world of undeniable pleasure. I slowly licked up his length, humming lightly when he'd let out a tiny moan or gasp.

I popped his tip in my mouth, giving him a little suck on it. He groaned and shakily gripped onto my hair, urging me to go farther down. "S-Sebastian.. Don't s-stop.." I hummed lightly and sucked his member further into my mouth, lightly bobbing my head. He bucked his hips in response and I pressed my hands on his waist, preventing him from doing so. When I did that, he let out a whine in protest. I figured he was going to scowl me, so I sucked harshly on his cock that was already dripping with precum. His hips ground into the sheets out of pleasure, and I mentally rewarded myself when he'd let out a string out moans and curses. I flicked my tongue over the head and sucked harshly on it, edging him further into pleasure. "Oh g-god!" he moaned out when he was pushed of the edge, and he came into my mouth, to which he was blushing brightly at.

"Mm Sebastian, I'm terribly sorry.." His face looked apologetic as he kept his gaze upon the window curtains. I smirked in response, "Don't worry, Master. I enjoyed it." He blushed crazily and I helped him put his clothing back on along with mine, and I thought to myself, I really need to make him completely mine next time.

_________________________

Ugh y'all don't understand how embarrassing that was to write! But I did it all for you guys! Thank you all so much for the 17 likes and 300+ reads. It really, really means a lot for me.

THANK YOU