Chapter 1 ~ Those Eyes

Serena's POV

"Stacy, we can go shopping tomorrow" I whined.

"I said no, we are going out now so get up and get ready." She said determined.

"Please..." I pulled on my best puppy dog face, but DANG!! She just shook her head. Shopping with Stacy is worse than eating cow dung!!! She goes in and out to every store in the mall. I gotta admit, that girl has lots of self control to try on million of clothes.

"Serena!!" Stacy yelled. "Why aren't you ready yet!!? GOD!! Please don't make me change you." I shrugged "just give me 10 minutes, okay?" She clapped happily "YAY!!" with that she ran out of the room.

I quickly got up and went to my closet to pick out something to wear before she comes barging in again. I picked out a very simple outfit as it was really hot today.

~ OUTFIT BELOW ~

I pulled on a pair of blue ripped denim shorts, white crop top with halter neck and a flannel with checks on it

I pulled on a pair of blue ripped denim shorts, white crop top with halter neck and a flannel with checks on it. It was one of the many outfits Stacy had paired up for me. Till now you must have understood that she is the fashion queen here. Nobody, I mean nobody goes out of this house dressed like shit otherwise you'll have to face Stacy's wrath which I tell you is not good at all. I ran out of my room as soon as I pulled on a pair of white vans and my purse. Stacy was standing in the hallway with her arms crossed. "You take forever to get ready!!" she groaned. I flashed my cheeky smile as we headed out the door. After a few minutes we arrived at the mall. As soon as we parked, she dragged me to FOREVER 21. I groaned this is going to be a very long trip.

As we stepped into the store, maybe it's just my imagination but, I saw a man peeping from the dresses section. He had green eyes which were staring at me attentively as if he could see right through my soul. His eyes held power, but not innocence, it held authority and need. As soon as I blinked my eyes, he was gone.I checked twice but he was nowhere to be seen. 

Who was he? 

Why was he staring at me? 

Why was he behind that dress rack? 

Where did he disappear? 

The cloud of question started raining, bringing so many unanswered questions. I simply shrugged that thought and continued to walk with Stacy.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A.N/ :

HELLO GUYS!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPLOADED YESTERDAY BUT I WILL FOR SURE UPLOAD TOMORROW. LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO 

*VOTE* *LIKE* *COMMENT* *SHARE*

BYE - BYE AMAZING READERS.