Chapter 6 ~ The Meet

SERENA'S POV

After a few minutes of constantly being scolded by Stacy for having absolute zero fashion sense, we all finally have our outfits placed on our beds. It's around 6:30 and everyone's getting ready. So I would start getting ready too.

~ outfit above ~

~ outfit above ~

I quickly pulled on my outfit which consisted of a pair of high wasted black denim jean with a brown cropped sweater as the weather was appreciable. I pulled on my favorite pair of grey lace ups. I was ready to go!

I walked downstairs as I spotted everyone in the hall waiting for me. "Girl, you take forever to get ready!" Rachel whined. I smiled and walked towards the door.

We reached the KFC's near the station and we all walked out of the cars. I started to look around for the boys; a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me to his chest. I squealed and looked up to meet those pair of hazel eyes. "Derek?" I whisper. "Of course baby girl, it's always this handsome hunk behind you." He says confidently as I giggle. We make our way towards the restaurant to fill our starving tummies.

"So let's go!" Stacy shouted as she ran towards the parking lot. I giggled as I started to walk towards our car. Derek grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him making me gasp and go crashing into his chest. He leant down and whispered into my ear, "Why don't you come with me?" he started to go lean away as I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me, "Why not!?" I whispered to carry the moment along as I dragged him towards his Porsche. He is like a really rich guy and hot as hell with a strong, muscular build. He practically has all the girls swooning over him but still hasn't hooked up with any girl yet.

DEREK'S POV ~ ( surprise ;) ~

I couldn't wait to finally see her. It's been a freaking weekend. Like two days without my baby girl. She is the only one who keeps me sane. She understands me and is freaking adorable. She doesn't know how much her small actions make me want her even more. The way she pouts. The way she giggles. Ugh! She's just perfect but she isn't aware of her true identity. She will soon know who she is. I really want to tell her and then make her all mine but I will wait for her. I haven't laid my eyes on any girl till now because it has always been her.

~ outfit above ~

~ outfit above ~

I quickly dress up in a pair of blue denim jeans and a white shirt with some white sneakers. I made my way towards my Porsche. Serena loves my car and that's why I haven't bought a new one yet. Being a demon gives you a lot of fame as well as money. I start driving impatiently as I couldn't wait to see my baby girl. Just as I am round the corner, a smell hits me, it's the poisonous smell of the vampires, but this smell is way more powerful, full of authority. The hybrids have good connections with the vampires but we demons absolutely loathe them. I have killed hundreds of vampires till now. I am the most powerful demon in the demon kingdom; the king of demons. The smell slowly starts vanishing into thin air. Probably he might have smelled my presence, but I hate vampires and I have to see who it was. I back up my car as I make my way towards the smell which leads me towards the forest. That piece of mutt. As soon as I get out of my car someone speaks up, "Greeting to you too, your majesty." It was the voice which made my blood boil with anger. It made my muscles tighten and my fists clench. It made my throat dry and mind lose control. This voice is the voice of the person who is the ruler of my enemy; their king. My head snaps in the direction of that voice as I come face to face with its beholder. I look into those disgusting pair of green eyes.

"LUKE!" I snarled.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A.N/ HELLO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 450 READS !!! OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THIS. I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN OFF MY WATTPAD GAME LATELY BUT I HAD MY EXAMS AND I HAD TO CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES BUT NOW I AM BACK. 

DON'T FORGET TO 

*VOTE**LIKE**SHARE**FOLLOW**COMMENT*