Chapter 4 ~ It Was Him

SERENA'S POV 

I quickly take out my outfit from the bag. It's a two piece swimwear with white pom-poms. I added a pair of brown laced shorts and a fringed cardigan along with a heavy piece of boho jewelry. A pair of aviators and shiny silver flips-flops with minimal make up and baby pink lip gloss to complete the look. I kept my hair open to complete my look. I gotta admit I look really good.

~ outfit above ~

~ outfit above ~

I quickly make my way to the backstage as Stacy is meeting her brother there. I haven't seen her brother till now. I really-really want to meet him, I know it's strange but I feel like a pull towards him, a curiosity which is overpowering me. It's so weird.

I am actually 20 minutes late; everyone must have already reached there. Ugh!! This hair curler which Stacy gave me, it literally sucks. I quickly make my way towards the backstage. As soon as I reached the backstage; my eyes widened as I spotted those same pair of green eyes. It held same kind of power, authority and determination. It was that guy, the one from the store. My eyes couldn't leave his. I couldn't look away, I didn't want to. Suddenly Stacy came to me and started jumping.

"Finally you're here!" she squealed smiling like a pig.

I tore my gaze away from those pair of green eyes and looked at Stacy.

How is that possible? He is the guy who was staring at me that day? He looked at me with those eyes as if they can see right through my soul.

I diverted my attention to that place again. Huh? Where did he go? I searched around but I could spot him. Where is he gone?

"Stacy I will be back in a minute." I managed to stutter in between my search. I quickly made my way through the crowd to the condo searching for him on my way. It has to be some kind of mistake. How can he be here? Where did he vanish? I brushed those thoughts off as I consumed a glass of cold water. I searched for Stacy and fortunately I found her not too far from the condo. I quickly made my way towards her.

"Whoa! What happened to you over there?" She asked.

"I wasn't feeling well so I just came to get a glass of water." I stated.

"Everything good?" she asked looking concerned.

"Yup" I said, popping the 'p'

"Let's go then, I really want to introduce you to my brother." She beamed.

I managed a small smile. She grabbed my hand and dragged me along her towards the crowd which gathered here to watch the artists near the backstage.

"Look Serena." She said pointing towards a guy as her eyes kept on searching for someone.

"He looks damn hot!? What do you say?" I looked in that direction towards the guy she was pointing to.

"Man he does look good!" I agreed.

"Well he'll look good with you, what say?" Stacy asked with a hint of hope in her eyes.

"Look Stacy, I don't want any guy for me! So why don't we find someone for you?" I replied.

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE!" She shouted on my face with arrogance.

"I know!" I snapped as I walked away leaving her there. Soon I spotted Alice and made my way towards her.

"Hello Alice!" I said looking really pissed.

"Why do you look like you just found you are pregnant?" she questioned which managed to make me smile.

"It's not pregnancy babe, it's just those foolish boy games." I snorted

"Ah let me guess that Stacy is again hooking you up with someone?" she guessed. Well she just gets me. After a moment of silence she hugged me, "Look, these guys can be a pain in the ass but don't let them affect you. Today they'll say that it's just you babe, but tomorrow they'll leave you for another girl. These boys are not to be let down to your heart. Remember one thing don't, I mean never let them play with your emotions." She explained. I looked at her and hugged her again. "Thanks Alice, you are the best." I replied. "I know!" she stated smiling. "Now we are here for the music festival, let's enjoy this festival. I returned a huge smile to her as the fest started and we lost ourselves in the beats of the music.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A.N/ HELLO GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 75 READS ... YAY!!!! PLUS I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP OF SOME PEOPLE WHO SENT ME THE BOOK COVERS FOR THIS BOOK. I AM REALLY GRATEFUL. I AM STARTING THE SHOUT OUTS FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT :

1.) FOLLOW ME

2.) COMMENT ON ANY CHAPTER OF THIS STORY

AND GUYS DON'T FORGET TO :

*COMMENT**LIKE**VOTE**READ**SHARE*

WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYE LOVELIES