Chapter 3 - Taunts

Chapter 3 - Taunts

Harry loosened the bind and prowled around Draco. Draco tracked his movements as much as he could. He couldn't speak yet but he didn't have anything to say anyway.

"Look who it is.", Harry crooned, 'The failed Death Eater. Seriously, how can one fail at being a boot licker?". He moved to yank Draco's head up, looking him in the eyes. "How did you it? Or was it not demeaning enough for you?", his eyes burned maniacally, his behaviour not too dissimilar from the Dark Lord he'd conquered, "Maybe you're more of a cocksucker? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Wanna suck my cock, Draco?".

Draco closed his eyes. He was frightened, confused and desperate. On one side, Potter's behaviour was recognisable, almost comforting, in its familiarity in a world that had gone and stood on its head. He couldn't deal with the change in the Malfoy fortunes. In the effect of the Malfoy name. He couldn't handle his status as a cursed submissive and helpless Veela. But this, this he could handle. A random and asinine temper requiring a high tolerance for pain and an equally large affinity for obedience and grovelling? He'd been handling that since the Dark Lord came to live at Malfoy Manor.

He let himself go lax. His posture as submissive as he could make it with the restrictions imposed on his body. Not struggling but gliding. Letting the binds, letting Harry, hurt him as he would. Focussing on feeling. On his mate's willing, albeit cruel, touch.

"Look at me, Malfoy!", Harry growled, shaking the blond roughly by his grip in the other's hair. He wanted a reaction damnit. He wanted the pain, the grief etched into his face, visible in his eyes. In that moment, he wanted to BREAK the blond. Break him as he had been broken in the struggle against Voldemort.

Why should he be the only one to suffer? The one to sacrifice, time after time? To lose family & friends? To grow up friendless and abused? To always stand for the Light? To be good and kind and fair to a world that gave him none of those considerations? He would have his revenge on the Wizarding World, and he'd take it out of the person of Draco Malfoy.

"Answer me, Malfoy! You wanna suck my cock?" Draco opened his eyes and nodded mutely. Minutely. The grip in his hair tightened. Harry's visage darkened. Fear and dread twined and coiled in Draco's gut. He'd do whatever Harry demanded of him. But what would Harry demand?

"Do you know how many people want this cock, Malfoy? I got three dozen marriage propositions in the mail today. People stop me on the road to proposition me. The whole world wants a piece of me and you think you can get it with a simple nod?! That wasn't even a proper nod! You want this cock Malfoy, you're gonna beg for it. <A momentary pause.> Well what are you waiting for? Beg!"

Draco swallowed. So THAT was the name of the game. Well, at least he knew.

"Please, please my Lord... " His head was jerked up again. "My Lord? How dare you? I'm not Voldemort! How dare you confuse me with him? How dare you compare me with him? I am the Master of Death, the descendant and heir of the Peverells! The Heir of Griffindor and Slytherin! Do not address me by any title you used for that filthy half-breed - the misbegotten whelp of a drugged Muggle and a desperate witch!"

"Sorry! Sorry!", Draco shrieked. "Please Harry, please Master, I beg you, I need you, please..." He was lost to his submission. All was forgotten except the need for Harry. To calm him. To take whatever he was willing to give. He knew it wouldn't be much. This was his lot - the taunts, the cruelty. It was all he could hope to earn, under Death's curse. He just hoped he could survive this encounter with no injuries that he couldn't heal or disguise. It was a good thing that he was training to be a Healer.

Neither could control themselves. Harry forced Draco's jaw open. Draco relaxed and straightened his throat. Harry fucked his face. Draco gasped and cried. Harry gave him no quarter, using him with no thought for his comfort until he came in long pulses down the boy's throat. The cruelty rose up in him again and he pulled out deliberately, squirting over the blonde's face and into his eyes. Draco yelped as much as he could at the additional sting in his watering eyes. Harry weaved on his legs and leant against a tree; only to straighten up quickly to catch Draco's wrist when he moved to wipe the come out of his eyes. "Oh no you don't! That's my mark on you. Of my ownership. You don't get to remove it, slut." "B-But I can't see!", protested Draco weakly. He was still collapsed on the Forest floor. Still partially bound. "Fine.", Harry grumbled, releasing the lad. "But the eyes get cleared last and it all goes down your throat. See to it." He turned and walked away into the Forest, releasing the curse as he went. Draco did what he had to, he obeyed.