9

jimin was getting frustrated with yoongi, whom was currently running around the dorm in just a pull up nappy. of course the little wasn't listening to him "MIN YOONGI! get back here now!"  the little just continued to run around giggling. the little had slipped a little deeper into little space than what he usually would be, but no one but jimin and hoseok seemed to have a problem with it, they were all just glad that yoongi was able to relax and not be stressed out. yoongi then proceeded to run into the kitchen, running straight into seokjin "yoongi! don't run in the kitchen!" the little looked up at the older boy "yoonie is sorry" seokjin nodded and opened the fridge to get out what he need "baby? why aren't you dressed" the older questioned with an raised eyebrow as he closed the fridge back up and looked at the little, who seemingly had been watching him.

yoongi pouted slightly "jiminie wanna put yoonie in yucky clothes, i wanna daddy or dadda to dress me!" seokjin stopped what he was doing just as jimin got into the kitchen "there you are-" seokjin cut the boy off giving him an apologetic look for cutting him off before looking at yoongi "baby who's your dadda?" the little gasped in shock "dadda is kookie silly!"  the older gave the boy a nod "does kookie know you call him dadda?" yoongi shook his head "yoonie gonna surprise dadda " he giggled, until he saw jimin standing in the kitchen door "you no dress yoonie" jimin let out a frustrated  sign "how about jiminie finishes cooking and eomma dress you? your daddy and dadda are out at the minute" the little thought about it for a while before agreeing  and going along with seokjin.

 as they got to taehyung's and yoongi's room, he sat the little on the bed and went to pick out some cute clothes for the little to wear, he picked out a black crop top that had dinosaurs all other it and some black overall shorts, he showed the little what he had picked out. the little clapped his hands at the choice and  showed his gummy smile, happy with his eomma's choice. seokjin was quick with getting the little into the chosen clothes, also putting on a pair of black socks that had clouds on along with a pair of baby blue converse. the older then attached the little baby blue dummy onto the overalls "all done" the little grinned and jumped down off the bed, before making his way back into the kitchen followed by seokjin.

"can we play now jiminie?" the asked the older boy whom was standing over the stove, he shook his head "sorry baby, hoseok hyung needs help with some dances, i'm going to go help him now" the little pouted, disappointed. both jimin and hoseok had been spending more time together and pretty much pushing all the boys away and little yoongi was hoping he'd get a chance to know jiminie better, seeing as he hadn't really had alone time with him at all. seokjin took over at the stove and looked at the little "how about i finish preparing this food ready for later and then we can bake some cupcakes, you could surprise your daddy and dadda with them when they come back" yoongi jumped up and down in excitement "can i write dadda on his cupcake, would tha' surpriwse him?" seokjin grinned and kissed the little's forehead. "i'm sure he'd love it baby"

seokjin and yoongi had spent the rest of the day making cupcakes, colouring while waiting for them to bake and then cool down, they made the icing and decorated them, yoongi drawing hearts with the icing on most of them, there was one that read 'daddy', 'dadda' 'eomma' and 'appa', appa being namjoon. soon enough all the boys apart from hoseok and jimin were home. yoongi was soon infront of the three boys with a big gummy smile on his face "yoonie made surprise with eomma, come look, come look!!" the little took jungkook's hand and pulled him into the kitchen, taehyung and namjoon following behind them. yoongi climbed up onto a chair and picked up the 'dadda' cupcake up and held it out to jungkook "yours!" 

jungkook looked down at the cupcake and a grin instantly pulled at his lips "dadda?" yoongi nodded "yeah you yoonie's dadda" jungkook grinned and kissed his baby's cheek "thank you baby" yoongi then passed a cupcake to taehyung that read 'daddy' taehyung of course gave him a kiss to his cheek and then a quick hug "thank you bubba " the little then picked up the 'appa' cake and gave it to namjoon, whom grinned widely, his dimples on full display "so i'm appa" again the little nodded and received another peck to the cheek and a hug. all the boys enjoyed there cupcakes while seokjin got to work on finishing cooking for their dinner. 

after dinner the little was in his and taehyung's room along with jungkook having just had a bath. jungkook was drying the little off while taehyung picked out a onesie for the boy to wear. once the little was dried and dressed in his bedtime wear the three boys all got into bed, yoongi between the two other boys, both yoongi and jungkook listening to taehyung retell the story of yoonie and the bunnies on the moon.  

a/n

 ^^^that was what yoongi was wearing