10

yoongi was laying on the sofa, holding a pillow over his head groaning slightly from a headache he was currently dealing with. jungkook and taehyung came into the living room laughing and talking loudly, although yoongi would say that they were shouting. he pulls the pillow off his face, glaring over at the two younger boys.  the youngest of the two was first to notice their hyung glaring at them "hyung? what's wrong?" yoongi groaned again, the boy's loud voices weren't helping with his headache at all "just shut the hell up, i have a headache from hell.." groaning again, yoongi pulled the pillow back over his face and holding it in place.

"why don't you just go into little space?" taehyung had lowed his voice to almost a whisper, not wanting to cause his hyung anymore pain from talking to loud. once again yoongi removed the pillow from his face, to glare at the younger boy, whom was now sitting on the floor next to the sofa that the older was laying on. the older boy let out a sigh before speaking "don't you think i've already tried that?" yoongi closed his eyes and turned so that he was now laying on his back "it didn't work..." another sigh left yoongi's lips.  taehyung was now at a loss, trying to help his hyung get into little space along with jungkook, but to no avail. nothing seemed to be working. jungkook had now joined taehyung sitting on the floor next to taehyung "maybe we should ask the others to come back? one of them might be able to help?" the youngest shrugged a little, soon enough taehyung had his phone out and was messaging their group chat asking the other boys to come home.

within 20 minutes everyone was back at the dorm and gathered in the living room. seokjin was the first person to speak, a concerned look on his face as he saw yoongi laying on the sofa "so, what do you need help with?" at this taehyung let out a sigh, looking from yoongi, whom had covered his face with the pillow again, to look at his oldest hyung. taehyung stood up and looked at everyone before speaking "yoongi-hyung has a 'headache from hell' and he can't go into little space, kookie and i have tired to help but..." the boy looked back down at yoongi's form laying on the sofa before looking around the room, hoping that someone would be able to come up with a suggestion of something they could try to help get yoongi into his head space. 

everyone looked to be deep in thought, apart from hoseok, whom had sat himself down on the over sofa. taehyung had watched him for a while, not really knowing if he'd even be willing to help seeing as he still hadn't apologised or spoken to yoongi. to everyone's surprise it was jimin who made the first move, he slowly made his way over to his hyung, gently he pulled the pillow off of yoongi's face "hyung, come with me..." he helped yoongi get up from the sofa and held his hand as they made their way out of the living room, but just as they were about the exit the room, jimin turned to look back at the other member's " jin-hyung could you warm up some milk and put it in our princes favourite bottle?" jin hummed in reply and left the room, heading towards the kitchen.  jimin then turned away to continue walking with his hyung out of the living room. namjoon then looked at taehyung and jungkook "how about we set up that play pen we brought the other day?" both boys nodded, setting up the play pen, filling it with stuffies, pillows and blankets for the little.

meanwhile jimin walked yoongi to his and taehyung's room, once in the bedroom jimin motioned for yoongi to sit on his bed, to which the older complied. the younger then walked over to the dresser that was especially for yoongi's little space clothes and pulled out the little's favourite onesie, which was of course was the pink onesie that had butterflies on it, he also took out a nappy and took out a new dummy that jimin himself had brought for the little, which was baby pink in colour and had the words 'little princess' written on it and of course not forgetting to take out a pink bow to go with the onesie.

jimin walked over to the bed and placed the items on the bed next to yoongi, he lets out a little sigh before speaking "hyung, I'm going to talk to you like i would when your little and help you into your little clothes and then we can go back into the living room and get either jin or tae to feed you a bottle of milk..." he looked down at the older boy biting his lip, trying to read the boys expression but failing to read the blank look that was currently on his hyung's face "i think this will help you fall into little space..." yoongi just lightly nodded, not bothering to speak. at this point yoongi was willing to try anything to get into little space and hopefully not have to deal with this headache anymore.