Chapter 1

After the battle against Venus, Cupid and Lila were able to stay together. Cal stayed with them for a while but then moved away to focus on his new life that he would soon start.

5 years have passed already since the day of the battle and Lila and Cupid had taken their relationship to the next level. They finally decided to get married and had a child named Amara. Everyone was their, from Cal, Crystal, Mino, Pandora, and more.

Every one had been so happy for them. Even the most strongest of Cupids were crying.

Lila's POV

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was getting married with the love of my life, the bad boy himslef; Cupid.

He looked so handsome with his white tux , which was so difficult to convince him to wear.

My beautiful 4 year old daughter; Amara, was wearing a sparkling white dress with a rose in her hair.

Everyone took a seat and Cal finally made himself to the podium. I was a bit nervous at the time but once I looked at everyone I felt better.

Cal finally spoke. "We are gathered here today to celebrate this special day for the beautiful Lila and my crazy brother Cupid."

Cupid gave him a glare while I just giggled.

~time skip~

"Lila do you accept Cupid as your hudband?"

"Yes I do"

"And Cupid, do you accept Lila as your wife?"

"Hell ya"

"Then you may kiss the bride."

Cupid pulled me to his arms and we shared a passionate kiss.

Everyone was clapping and shouting 'Congrats'.

"Will you keep it down? Im trying to enjoy this." Cupid tells everyone.

I looked at my daughter and everyone and spoke, "I'll never regret my choices that I made to be with you. I love you and our daughter."

"I do to my wife."

We looked into each other's eyes. "And this is the beginning of our new life."

~End