Chapter 3

As Pidge laid on the ground tied up bruised, bloody, she realised that her team might not come for her. It has already been four days since she has been captured, and she has only been on the brink of death at least 6 times. They would torture her for a hour or two without giving her any rest. "I hope Shiro gets here in time..." Katie said. Just then two men came in grabbed her and went to a different room to torture her.
(Sorry for the dark parts.. I had to make it sound like it was really bad there)

With the gang

" I may know where she is," Coran said. " WHAT WHERE?!" Shiro yelled. "She is with...." Coran stopped and looked down. "SHE IS WHERE!?" Lance yelled. "She is with The Galra.." He said. Keith stepped back a little bit trying to comprehend this. He still hasn't excepted the fact that he is half Galra. "We need to get her back now," Allura said with a worried expression on her face. "Luckly I took prestigious cautions.. After you guys got lost from that wormhole jump I decided to place a tracking device in your food.... So now I know where you all are." Coran said.

The whole crew looked at him. "WHAT THE HECK CORAN! But also a very great idea,"  Hunk said. "Why thank you Hunk," Coran said. "So tell us where she is," Shiro said. "Ok. She is-" Coran began.

HEY GUYS SO I DID A CLIFFHANGER!! So sorry but I have always wanted to do a cliffhanger to see your guys reaction. Also I am creating other books as well but I may try and stay on this one as much as I can. One again sorry for the short chapter.