Chapter 5

As the teams plan was in action. It was Shiro's job to get Katie and for Keith and Lance to create a destraction with their lions, and Hunk was to stay behind to make sure Pidge was ready to come home to a welcome home party. Luckily their plan went OK in the beginning but it was a lot harder in the end. Shiro ended up getting stabbed in the side, and Keith was knocked out. Pidge however was found also trying to escape when she found out that her team was there to rescue her. She was taking back to her cell were she was tied up with chains and was left in nothing but her undergarments.
(Sorry😅 I had to add a little weirdness in here) as she was sitting there she was then stabbed in the leg for trying to escape.

Shiro found the room where they found put prisoners. And he was just in time to hear a scream. And he knew it belonged to Pidge.  He got up and limped down to the cell and peeked inside to see someone had stabbed Pidge with a knife in the other leg while she was blind folded. Shiro was angrier than he ever was. He grabbed his sword and lunged at the person and ended up killing it. Pidge looked up slowly and said something that he never expected her to hear.

"S-shi-iro is that you?" Katie said. And while Shiro heard that he saw Katie with tears going down her face with a big smile on her face.

"I knew you'd come for me eventually..."

Ok so I decided to write chapters 4 and 5 on the same day so you guys could have more to read since I haven't been updating lately. SO YOUR WELCOME GUYS!!!