Chapter 1

Riley's POV

Hi, I'm Riley June Lynch. You may of heard of me, but just in case you forgot, I'm Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, and Rydel's little sister. All of my siblings except for Ryland are in a band called R5 along with our best friend Ellington Ratliff. Rydel and Ratliff are dating which I love because I've shipped Rydellington since day one! Hell, I even created it!

I'm the one who gets in the most trouble in the family besides Ryland. But I have very good reasons! One time at school, this girl that is really mean, she knows I like R5. I mean, of course I do! They're my siblings, but there music is really good. Anyway, her locker is right next to mine and she was by her locker and I was too. I was getting my books and she started talking trash about my siblings and how they sucked and all that shit to her friends. I slammed my locker door and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and I attacked. I punched and punched and punched. Teachers had to separate us and the principal called my parents. That night my parents gave me a lecture when my siblings and Ratliff were all in the room. I told my parents the truth and then they were proud of me and so were my siblings.

Then one time, my teacher left to go to the bathroom and this kid kept saying how fat and ugly I was and how stupid I am and stuff. Well I got mad and told him to shut the fuck up but as soon as I said it, the teacher walked in. The school gave me a whole week of detention and I was grounded for a month! I didn't tell my parents the truth because I didn't want them to think that I was getting bullied and I didn't want them to call a parent teacher conference. That would just make things worse. So it sucked.

I'm fourteen and I'm gonna turn fifteen in two weeks! I play volleyball and I'm an outside hitter. I'm known to be really nice and I am, I guess. But whatever.

Right now, we just said goodbye to our parents because they were going to be gone for a long time for a business trip. Yep, it'll just be the kids. Alone. In our house. For over a month. Might as well just burn down the house now.

After we said goodbye to our parents, I went over to the chair in the corner of the living room while the others got comfortable on the couch and the other comfy chairs. They turned on a movie as I was scrolling through social media. I was on Instagram, which I don't get on often, I only get on to stalk people's accounts. I was scrolling and scrolling and scrolling until I saw a picture of Ryland. The captain said,"Here is Baby Lynch! Isn't he so adorable?!❤️😭"

Wait just one minute, why are they saying that Ryland is Baby Lynch? I am. I asked Riker if their fans know about me and he said that they did. He said that him and the rest of R5 told their fans at a concert one time. But if he did, why do they think Ryland is the youngest?! Ok, I'm kinda pissed.

"Riker, I thought you said that you guys told your fans about me. That I'm your little sister." I said as I looked at Riker. Ross paused the movie and everyone turned their attention to Riker. "We did. Why are you asking?" He asked innocently.

"Because Instagram has a lot a pictures of Ryland and the captions are saying how hot he is and how he is Baby Lynch." I stated as Ryland smirked. "Can you blame them though? I mean, look at this body." He said as he started to flex his 'muscles'. I rolled my eyes as I waited for Riker to answer me. I saw him, Ratliff, Rydel, Ross, and Rocky all sharing a look.

"You didn't really tell them, did you?" I asked kinda hurt. Here's another thing that you should know about me, I don't cry. My crush Ben started dating my best friend. When I found out, I cried and cried, but I made sure that nobody heard or saw. My best friend, Kayla, knew that I liked him. I grew up with him and I told her everything about him. But she goes and dates him. Since then, I've hated her and she's hated me, which I'm ok with because I never liked her anyway. I smirked at that thought as I regained my focus to Riker.

"No we didn't. We didn't because we wanted to protect you. There are a lot of crazy fans out there that take things too far. One fan even threatened to kidnap Ryland because he was Baby Lynch and we are protective over him. Their exact words were 'I want to see you guys suffer.' We just didn't want to expose you to that danger. So we kept you a secret. To protect you." Riker finally said after a long pause of silence. "True story." Ryland butted in as he was still flexing his 'muscles'. He has no muscles whatsoever and it's funny because he thinks he does so we just let him believe it.

"Are you mad?" Rydel asked as we took our attention off Ryland. "No, I'm not mad." I lied. Of course I'm mad! I'm mad, hurt, and disappointed. You see, I take all of my negative emotions and stuff them deep down inside me. Like always.

They gave me sympathetic smiles and they started the movie again as I just sat there and stared. Why didn't they just tell me the truth before? I understand now, I would of understood then. I'm a very understanding person. Well, at least I think I am.

"Can I go to your next concert?" I blurted out. Their attention stayed on the movie as Ratliff said "Yeah, you always go." I smiled as I got an idea. "When is your next concert?" I asked. "Geez kid, what is up with you and questions?" Ryland asked annoyed. "We are trying to watch a movie!" He exclaimed as I was about to show him the finger when Riker stopped me before I did.

"RILEY! Don't you dare put that finger up." He paused as he glared at me. "The answer to your question is tonight. Our next concert is tonight." He said as Ross paused the movie again which caused Ryland to grunt. Ryland got up to go to the kitchen and the rest of us stayed where we are.

"Why would you show that finger to your brother?" Riker asked still glaring at me. "Oh c'mon Riker, we all know that he has seen that finger more than once." They chuckled at my comment as Ryland came in with a piece of tape. He put it on my mouth and said, "There, now leave it there until the movie is over." He walked back to his chair as the others tried to hold in their laughs. I took the tape off my mouth and then I chucked a pillow at him. He looked at me and he looked pissed. I wonder why. Note my sarcasm.

"I'm going to kill you!" He exclaimed as he lunged at me. Riker and Rocky stood up quickly and held Ryland back before he could get to me. Rydel, Ratliff, and Ross were standing facing the three guys as I ran and hid behind Ross and Ratliff. Once things finally calmed down, everyone got ready for the concert.

I just wore cute skinny jeans that makes my butt look good, one of Ross's T-shirts that was too big on me, and my black converse. You might be thinking, why would she dress like that? Well, I don't give a rat's ass about what people think of me. We got in our family van that barely fits us. There is only enough room to fit just us kids. Riker was driving, Rocky was in the passenger seat, in the middle section was Ratliff, Rydel, and Ross. Then in the back was Ryland and me. Before I got in, I asked Rydel if I could switch seats with her so that I wouldn't have to sit by Ryland. Before she answered, Ryland grabbed me and literally pulled me inside and wrapped his arm around me so tight. I gave an unsure look as he grabbed my jaw and said, "Look at this little face! Isn't it so cute? Aww!" The worst part was that he was saying it in a baby voice. Riker yelled, "Ryland, you better be nice to her or I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Is that so? You really think you can kick my ass against my muscles? You thought wrong!" Ryland yelled back as others chuckled and took pictures of me and Ryland. We got to the place that the concert was going to be held at and got out. We got all ready until it was finally time. Oh boy, here goes nothing.

~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!!