Change of Scenery

- Reader's POV -

*^*^*
Previously...

I was riding on a tiger...

...that was rampaging through an overflowing jungle that was a part of the Goa Kingdom...

NEVER in my life had I ever thought that something like this could ever happen to me, but look at me now....

I held onto Luffy for dear life.

"This is crazy!" I shouted.

"HAHAHAHA!" Luffy laughed at the top of his lungs, as he steered the tiger as it rampaged through the jungle.

"Luffy! Please slow down!" I panicked as the tiger flew through the air, and jumped over a fallen tree.

*"GgRRRrOoWwlL!!!!"* I could tell that the tiger agreed​ with me.

"Luffy!" I yelled, "Where are we going?!"

"Ehhh?! I told you, we're going to see Rayleigh!" He said, as if expecting​ me to understand.

"Yeah, but why are you taking ME...?!" The tiger made a sudden turn the left, making dust fly in its path.

"You're interesting, so I thought it would be fun!" He laughed. I stared wide-eyed​, amazed by his carefree attitude.

The tiger broke through the wall of trees, and we found ourselves near the edge of a cliff. The tiger started speeding up towards the cliff.

"W-what?! Luffy! The tiger! We're headed for a cliff!!!" I screamed and pointed towards our soon to be demise.

He looked at me and then stared back at the on coming cliff.

"..."

...5 minutes later...

"..."

"Oh... you're right." Luffy said putting two and two together.

"Then WHY aren't you panicking?!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE we don't have to worry, we'll be fine..." Luffy said while picking his nose and looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"How can we be FINE, we are going to FALL off a CLIFF!" I shouted exasperatedly.

"HaHaHa, don't worry (F/n)!" Luffy had the tiger speed up.

"WAIT! What are you doing?!"

I tightened​ my grip on Luffy's kimono as we fell from the cliff

"HAHAHAHA!"

Luffy was having the time of his life. And while I didn't remember what I had for breakfast, I knew it was coming back up again.

I closed my eyes as we flew off the cliff, expecting​ to hit the ground, but we didn't.

"Haha! We're here!!" Luffy cheered.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see that we were standing on a temple.

The tiger leaped from the roof to the grass below. Luffy picked me up and jumped off the tiger.

"..."

"Luffy?...You​ can put me down now..."

"Huh? Oh, right!" He sets me down on my feet, as I look up at the temple, "It looks bigger from the front of it..." I'm​ amazed that I didn't see it when I when we were at the cliff.

The temple stood high casting a shadow over the valley, with a tall staircase leading up to it.

Luffy wraps his arm around my waist, and starts to throw his other arm backwards. "Luffy? What are you-...?!"