Out For Blood

(Lauren's Pov)

I finish playing the piano and I look up to see Camila outstretched on the piano with a lazy smile.

"Your voice is beautiful" she slurs and I quirk an eyebrow. She tries to roll to lay on her stomach but there's no more piano for her to roll on. I run vamp speed to catch her and she giggles as I catch her.

"Lolo your so fast" she says and I laugh before standing up and walking up to my room.

"Wait, I need the gin" she says and I laugh.

"Yeah that's not happening" I say as everyone is in the living room. She's making silly face and I laugh making her laugh. We walk into the living room and my smiling stops. Everyone is dressed in all black along with hats and glasses. Luggage is all around the room.

"What's going on" I say and Dinah looks at me.

"Demi outted you to the whole city. You and her made the news tonight. She says and I frown before she turns to the news channel.

Breaking news: Princess Lauren jauregui has know been known to have a human living and maintenance a lice with a mortal human named Camila Cabello. Authorities have spoken and have in fact told me that Demi lovato have given us this news. Michael and Clara Jauregui has confirmed it. No one knows why the two are co existing. All we know is, this is a crime and these two are wanted. If you see any spotting, please contact they authorities.

I quickly grab a coat and pants for Camila to wear. Along with the same for me in my suitcase. The doorbell rings and I instantly turn off all the lights.

"Backdoor was unlocked so I just......." I instantly slam her on the couch and pin her down. My fangs come out and she pushes me off of her.

"Lauren, we came to tell you that we have no doing in this" my mother says and I scoff.

"You tried to make me rip her open remember. And then when I admitted to be willing to die in order to protect her, you snapped. I seen it with my own two eyes" I say and everyone looks down and camila frowns.

"That was before I knew she was your mate. I didn't come to argue. I came to give you this" she says handing me a bag along with passports.

"There's only two" I say frowning and she laughs.

"Dinah and the rest aren't in trouble for the crime baby girl, they're not fucking with a mortal. They support you and are choosing to leave. They have no charges against them but they love you like family and that is why I trust that everything will be okay. Go now before they start wondering where we are and come looking. I love you and me and your father spoke and agreed. Camila is good for you. Not so sure about the human part, but her heart is all for you as you with her. Good luck. I will call you when I get the chance" she says kissing my forehead and my father just smiles. They're gone in a blink of an eye and I smile to myself before Dinah slaps me in the arm.