Chapter 1

Maxie's POV:

Waking up realizing that it would be my last day in Virginia saddened me because this meant I was leaving my best friend Chris again for the umph time it angered me each time because I always missed him dearly. I met Chris when we were 6 years old, it was my first time in Virginia my aunt lived across the street from this really nice lady Miss Joyce. Miss Joyce had a son who was the same age as me, his name was Christopher. Every summer I would come down here and play with him he, which ultimately resulted in us becoming best friends but leaving him every time was always the hardest part about coming to Virginia.

Getting up from my bed I began going through my suitcase for an outfit. Finally finding one I hopped in the shower after I washed myself a good three times I stepped out put on my clothes.

 Finally finding one I hopped in the shower after I washed myself a good three times I stepped out put on my clothes

Honestly, I didn't feel like it today because I was leaving my best friend. But, then again I was going to see my twin very soon. Instead of coming to Virginia with me he and August went to New Orleans every summer. Finally opening my door I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see my Aunt Niecy cooking breakfast. Sighing I sat in a seat, turning around she smiled at me before saying.

"I know niece I'm gonna miss you too as well as Christopher but think about it after you graduate I'll be at your graduation and you'll be able to come back with me and stay as long as you want love okay."

She kissed my forehead before looking at me a little longer I smiled back at her and she returned it before turning back around to cook. I mentally sighed because I knew that it was gonna take forever for graduation day to come. I got up and left out the kitchen until she finished cooking meaning, that I was gonna go outside to chill with Chris until she was done.

Walking outside I snickered softly at Chris' childish ass.

The face he gave me was comical as he started to pedal towards me

The face he gave me was comical as he started to pedal towards me. Finally reaching me he observed me and my outfit before questioning.

"Where are your glasses ?"

Scrunching up my face I noticed that I indeed didn't have on my glasses.

"Dang I forgot let me go get em'"