prologue

Play this song 👆👆 the moment you start reading.

"Ughh, mhmm. Ahhh Baby, fuck. You sexy vixin. Yesss give It to me." I groaned and pleaded hoarsly so hard for Aron to keep playing with my sweet spot like that. I loved it when he would play with my prostate like that and my sexy mate knew it, by the look he's giving me now, his famous teasing smug smirk on and I want to kiss it off his face, if it wasn't for the cuffs on my hands now, connected to the bed post behind me.

He kissed, nibbled, licked and bited every place in my body that could make me go crazy with lust and with his sensual tongue he tasted every inch of my body till he memorized it clearly in his mind. He made me go into a deep frenzy of emotions, and led me to my high slowly, building it up till it became to much on my hard body to handle.

He was enjoying seeing me squirm with pleasure and I loved the feeling it gives me. I was drunk on pleasure now- no I was high. Higher than any high a drug could give. I was on the verge of cumming and Aron sensed it like he always does. He pressed more on in my trigger button and moved his fingers more aggressively, driving me insane.

And when I was on the edge.

With a slow wink and a sensual bite on his luscious juicy lips, he squeezed the base of my cock restricting my impending orgasm, leading me to hot deep frustration for the second time this night.

"Ughhh. Whyy the fuckk did you stop it again!! Twice Aron!! " I angrily exclaimed to him with the most frustrated and deprived look ever. But all he did was make a hush signature with a visible twinkling mischievous look in his eyes, shutting me up instantly and making me produce the most taboo sounds as he took my whole cock deep in his throat in one go.

I couldn't mask the immense pleasure on my face even if my life dependent on it.

Him deep throating my massive cock like that to the hilt and with the Prince Albert piercing on. I was on cloud nine and I don't care about anything else now. The sheets could be on fire and I would sense nothing.

He always did that to me.

He always knew how to press my bottons, pun intended. And push me to extreme high levels in every way. Either they be positive or negative. But he always had my back when none did. Showed me the light at the end of the dark tunnel and the water in the deep desert sand. And always sang me the incubus lullaby whenever I came for a shoulder to cry on as a child, when everyone else was busy doing what they desire.

He knew how to work my body like a perfect canvas or an accurate flawless piano notes producing the most wonderful harmonics.

Aron. My best friend. My love.