shame and guilt

We were best friends.

No, more than best friends actually. We even at one point thought that we were going to be mates and fall in love and stay happy together forever, and all that cliche romance.

But I caused our destruction. I'm the reason he doesn't remembher me now. And I'm sure that I'm the reason he's afraid to approach me as well. I was nothing but a curse on him, I never deserved him or his true and honest, loving heart. He didn't deserve such a monster like me.

I was meant to be left alone. And he was meant to be paired with someone pure. Someone who's not a screw up like me. Or as mentally ill as I am.

But it happened and I can't do anything about it. What's done is done and the damage is already there. I can't fix it, I can't repare it, or go back to erase it.

It's permanent.

Or so it seems.

.............................

Aron's pov

I took off my shirt and laid it down on the pool's shezlong.

Getting in the heated pool was a bliss that I wouldn't miss for anything.
I swam for a couple of minutes till I heard voices coming from inside my villa, and from their scent I knew it was Suzie and Britney. Well, I didn't expect them now, but who am I to refuse their services.

They entered through the double doors in nothing. Completely naked, nude. Both of them. And I wouldn't say I'm surprised because I would be lying. They have always been such sluts.

"Hey, Ari baby" they both said as they got in the pool. Swimming towards me and seating themselves each on either my sides.

"Hey you two. Came to give daddy his pleasure today?" I smiled my infamous seductive smile that worked on all women and they immediately started to work.

But even though they were a good distraction for few moments, nothing could stop my stupid mind from bringing up the dark, sensual features of someone I knew quite well, but couldn't completely remember. All I know is that we were 20 or so, years old and he was a guy with a handsome face on him. We were complete opposites yet still stuck like hot glue together.

While I had a light complextion, silver, white, platinum and ash everywhere, he was more darker with a kissed tanned skin, black as the night hair and deep honey coloured eyes along with sharp features.

That's all I could make from my memories or dreams or whatever they are.

I was told that I went through and accident that lead me to lose part of my memories. And it was said that this condition will be permanent.

But with the current situation, I'm not sure anymore.