5- Don't Tell

I'm so pissed off at Matt right now! Why would he friendly kiss my cheek!?

I ran out into the lounge, just to see Bobby looking at me funny.

"Um, is Matthias ready to film yet? We're ready to film for Team Edge." His voice boomed.

"He's in the bathroom." I said dramatically as a tear started to flow down my cheek.

I ran past Bobby, and darted upstairs. Where is Joey when you need him? I know I can't tell him about Matt, because that will just start a brawl. I don't think this day could be any more drama filled. I don't really know if this summer will be as great as I thought it was.

"We're ready to film." I peeked my head into Joey's office as a tear fell off of my face.

"Hey," he started as he sprung up from his office chair and walked over to me. "What did Matt say to you?"

"He told me not to do anything with you at the family gathering tonight." I answered bluntly.

"Is that it?" He asked as he took a strong grip on my shoulders.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"No it's not, Avianna! What did Matt do to you!?" He started to raise his voice.

I just looked away from his face. Tears started to fall down my face with more force. Why is everything so heavy...?

"I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy? Holding on, to so much more than I can carry. I keep dragging around what's bringing me down, if I'd just let go I'd bet set free. Holding on, why is everything so heavy?" I started to passionately song as I turned away from Joey.

"Avianna, that, that was beautiful. You're the best singer I have ever heard!" J-Fred gasped.

"No, you're just saying that. Matthias is way better than me. You don't have to lie to make me feel better, Joey." I turned around and said.

"I'm not lying to you, Avianna. Your voice is just as beautiful as you." He smirked as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Come on guys." Matt walked in after we kissed, and pretty much pushed us down the stairs.

Matt pushed us into the warehouse, where a karaoke machine was hooked up. There was no way I was singing on a Team Edge video.

"Are we doing a singing challenge?" Joey wondered as he peered over at me.

"Yeah. Is that okay?" Matt asked while turning to look at both of us.

"Um, I-I guess." I stuttered.

"We're going to get copy write for it, so we won't make any money. It shouldn't hurt us to much." Matt explained as Joey and I nodded.

We got all set up for the challenge. Matt did the intro, as Joey and I stood awkwardly in the background.

"So, what we're doing is, each person is going to sing 2 songs of there choice on this karaoke machine. You guys will vote for who the worst and best singer is. You can be as harsh as you want to! The best singer will get to throw balloons full of barbecue sauce at the worst singer! Now, let's go!" Matt explained.