Begin

I was sleeping until I heard a soft gentle voice. I open my eyes to see the head mistress. I sat up and gave her a huge smile and hug.

She said "get up you know what today is?" I looked at her confused. Then I thought about it and realised that today was adoption day. The one day we're I have a chance to get adopted and get away from this jail.

The reason I'm still here is because of the witch if she doesn't get adopted she reins it for everyone else. Her name is gist.

My name is JungMi I have been in this stinking place for 3 years. I can't wait to get adopted. (Back to the story)

All the kids lined up so they can get called to have a conversation with them. I was as always picked last because of how i looked. But I was with these 7 weird guys boys? And they looked very familiar I can't put my finger on it. So we talked and I had fun with them and they told me there names and I told them mine. I wanted them to adopt me but I know that would not happen.

The door swung open and I saw gist. She was about to say something but got cut off by one of the boys I think his name was namjoon. He said "we will take JungMi." I was so happy to hear those words it lightened my day.

This is chapter one and thx to JiminieVTae  for giving me the name JungMi please give me feedback so I can write better