Christmas day

*time skip*
Omg today is Christmas Eve and oppa's are Christmas shopping at the last second. I told them to go at the beginning of the month but they didn't listen to me. But now I'm just sitting in my room so they can rap the presents.

"Oppas are you done yet?" I yelled.

"No but we are almost done," Jin eomma said.

I lay down on my bed and the door bell goes off. (Play video). I go and open it and it's EXO oppas.

"Oppas," I said as I threw my arms up so they can hug me.

"JungMi!" They all said at the same time and we all had a group hug.

We went to sit down on the couch while me, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol all played with this Board game. We got really competitive. Baekhyun would be in first place then it would be me and then Chanyeol would redeem himself. While we were playing the other oppas where talking. But the maknaes where planning what to do to their hyungs. I heard that they where going to put cold water on then when they are going to shower. Evil maknaes they are scary when together. Now I see why oppas don't let them together. Taehyung joined us or more like watched us play this game. He was cheering for me.
Jin and suho are talking about all of the oppas. They are like moms talking about their children and bragging about them. 

"EXO oppas are you staying the night or going back to where you are staying?" I asked them.

"We will go back but we will come back tomorrow," suho eomma said.

"Ok eomma suho," I smiled and he was now pouting. All of EXO was now laughing. They are only laughing is because that's what exo oppas call him.

"Why can't you call me suho oppa like your other oppas?" He questioned still pouting.

"Because you act like a mom," I answered.

After that we went back to what we were doing until oppas left and we all went to bed and waited until Christmas Day. 'I wonder what Santa is going to get me' I said in my mind.

—————
Word count: 370
I know it's to late for Christmas and it's already new year but idc
Also merry new year to you beautiful people