Dna

Why did my oppa's have to put me in school. Everyone wants to be my friend only because of Bts. Sometimes I being the popular one only because everyone knows Bts. Why can't the world see me for me. But that would never happen I mean people are to stuck up to actually care about other people. Like this girl in my class named Gissel. She has black hair with brown hair. But there is a girl she has brown and hazel eyes. Her name is Kena. She is really nice to everyone except if your mean to her first. I wanna be friends with her but she is just weird. One day she would be running like Naruto the next she would be dancing like a ballerina. Which nothing is wrong with that it's just her personality is crazy.

She also ships my oppas together it's kinda scary. I tried to talk to her but she was just fangirling. Not me being the child of bts no she's fangirling because she ask me if I could make one of the ships happen.

But other than that she sticks up for people who are being bullied. So I guess I can give her a shot of being her friend.

*time skip to da science class*

I sat down next to Kena. She almost jumped across the room. "Oh sorry you scared me," she said while hiding her phone. "What is on your phone?" I asked. "Nothing!" She put her phone away but I still got a hold of it. She was reading fanfic about my oppas. That's why she didn't let me see. Or anyone at that.

—————
Word count: 280
Hello bitches I'm back and guess who has finals coming up this gal
Also I put myself in this story that's where I got the name kena from