Outlast

Hi my name is Jake Bellward my dad went missing when I was 12 years old I'm 15 now I still don't know what happened to him but what I do know is that something really bad happened to him my mom just doesn't want to tell me. But I know is that he worked at a mental hospital called Mouthworth when I was 6 I went in the place and just to tell you its not for kids. So I'm going to find him no matter what it takes. I got in my car and drove to the hospital the road their was bumpy I didn't know what I was thinking when I was driving their but I just wanted to find my dad. I finally got their some lights were on but some turned off when I pulled in. I got out of my car and went to the door I tried to open but it would not open so when I was walking to my car I looked back and saw a whole in a gate. I walked to the gate and crawled in. I walked in the only door that was open, when I walked in the all the lights were on I walked around all the doors were covered with stuff like someone wanted to keep something out. So I walked around then I saw something I went to hide and I saw a clear shot of him, it looked like a monster then he saw me he had a bat in his hand then chased me then I saw a locker and I ran up and went to hide in it. I saw the monster look in the locker right next to me I was hoping he would not find me. I was thinking why did I even go here maybe something made me come here or maybe I felt like I should but I need to know the real story about what happenend to my dad. Finally the monster left I got out of the locker and looked around the room before leaving just to make sure the monste ris still not in the hall way. So I looked at the desk went looking through things then I saw it, I saw my dads pic and his bag that he always brings with him I went through it and their was nothin in their. Right then I herd the monster come back I had to hind but not in the same spot, I looked around I saw an open vent I crawled in the vent and look to see if me was coming. The monster walked in the room I turned around and left the room. I kepted on seeing the same monsters over and over I finally got to to a room with no one in it so I got out of the vent and looked around this room, it took me a while to realize it was a hall way I walked in a room and a person jumped out of no were but right when he did it he died, I looked at him then I looked around the room and thats when I herd him coming one of the monsters the room was dark so I got out my cam and put on night mode then I saw the monster and I looked for a place to hind I saw a locker I went up to it it was locked so I ran out of the room, the monster saw me he stared casing me I got to the vent i crawled back in it till he left.