the following

I got out of the locker trying not to get him to see me. I went the other way, I got to this room it looked like a control room I went in side fast because I heard something coming I shut the door behind me I went to the desk to see what the people who worked here were doing. I looked at one computer and saw one of the monsters he was right next to a switch and turned it the power went out. I got up and saw something coming it was one of the monsters I turned around to find a place to hide I saw two lockers I went in the one on the right. When I got in the monster just had broken the door down, he went to the locker on the left ''Thank god he didn't open the one I was in'' I thought to myself. He slowly walked away I got out of the locker and went the same way but he was gone I didn't know were he went he could be right behind me so I ran and didn't look back. I got to some stairs to go down to the basement were the switch is but first I had to turn on something, I slowly walked down I got to the door and looked around just in case. I got to one door and tried to open it, it was locked I went to the one right by it. I found one of the switches I turned it on, it was loud when it came on. I heard something I looked around for a locker I didn't know what to do so I just ran for it. The monster did not see me that was good luck I found the other switch and all the lights turned on but it was still dark down in the basement I got out of the room I was in and I found a crawl space I went through it and I walked around. I came up to a room I walked in and on the walls written in blood invite the wall writer I didn't know who that was but I turned around and I saw someone in the door way, I didn't know who it was I just knew I had to run. I turned around and saw something sharp I grabed and ran to him he picked me up and through me across the room. He was walk towards me I got up as fast as I could and ran away from him. I looked behind me for a second, he was running after me with a bat. I ran into a room and got in a locker hoping he couldn't find me, he got in the room and looked under everything, hoping he would not look in the lockers. He got up and left I got out of the locker and waited for him to get out of the hallway. Right when he did I ran to the closest exit so I can get out of this place, when I was running I was thinking in my head that my dads probably dead. I got to the door I tried to open it but of course it was locked. I turned around to find another way out of the Hospital. I came up to the stairs I went up and saw the place were I was before, I looked around and their was the monster that almost took my head off, he grabed someone and took their head off everyone then ran around, the only think is that the some of the other monsters acted like real people. I turned around and went right then these two other monsters locker the gate so I could not go out that way, they just standed their and laughed. I walked away from them to find another way out of this living hell, I looked to my side and found my way out but I would half to pass one of the monsters, I really didn't want to but I guess I have to ether that or stay here and probably die of hunger or have one of the monsters come and kill me.