Chapters 5

{Park Sung Ah POV}

I turned towards him, with my head still bowed, "Thank you Jungkook, For visiting them" I turned and sprinted to my bedroom.

Locking the door, I leaned my back against it and began sobbing.

After a while a heard a soft knock on the door. Thinking it was my mom, I wiped my tears and opened it only to be greeted by Jungkook chest.

I widened my eyes and looked up, to see him staring intently at me.

"What? W-what are y-you doing here?" I asked with a hoarse voice. I mentally face palmed myself for stuttering in front of him.

He wasn't supposed to see me like this.

"You alright?" He looked at me. I'm not falling for that okay.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly, gaining back my composure. I glared at him, and I could swear, if look could kill, He would've dropped dead right now.

"Nothing Sung Ah, I was just wor-" I cut him off, "Then get lost. You came to meet my parent, you didn't see me because I was in my room and we both were minding our own fucking business" I almost yelled.Almost.

He widened his eyes, startled at my boldness. I was surprised too. I looked up at him, seeing a flash of hurt across his eyes, but it went just as soon as it had come. He got pissed. He was about to speak, when he thought the better of it. He kept glaring at me, and I at him, when his eyes quickly went down to my lips and back at me.

Running his hand through his hair, showing how frustrated he was, he mumbled something inaudible. I didn't show any reaction but in my head, I was racking my brain to think of what he might've said.

"Aish, Leave already" I spoke, breaking the tension between us and slammed the door at his face.

I plopped myself face first on the bed and I could hear his footsteps moving away from my bedroom. I checked if I put the alarm and almost dozed off when I remembered my answer that I had to give Taehyung.

Smiling widely, I eventually fell fast asleep.

--------------------

AUTHOR NOTE (READ LAZY BUNNY)

GUYS EXAM ARE COMING, WE NEED TO STUDY BUT I'M TO LAZY.

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TWO CHAPTER TODAY IF I DIDN'T PLEASE FORGIVE ME

I LISTEN TO SO FAR AWAY BY SUGA,JIN AND JUNGKOOK.

IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT SONG YET YOU NEED TO GET OUT FROM HERE AND GO TO YOUTUBE.GOOOOOOOO

PLEASE VOTE

THANK YOU WHO EVER READ THIS

I LOVE YOU