Chapter 1

Park Sung Ah POV

"Yah! Sung Ah! Wake up!" I heard my mom yell. I look over to the clock on my bedside table and saw it was half an hour before school started. I didn't panic, I was always the last person to be awake around the house and also the school was only 10 minutes away, so it really wasn't a big deal.

"Yes, Eomma." I walked to the bathroom to freshen up and change to my uniform. Tying my black converses, I made my way downstairs to the Kitchen to see my dad reading a newspaper.

"Good Morning, Appa and Eomma." I wish them a good morning and sat down. He just nodded his head and my Eomma ignored me.

It was everyday routine; to sit at the table together as a normal family but we barely interacted. They barely knew what was going on in school or my social life. Finishing  my breakfast, and tell them goodbye , I made my way to school.

Today was no special day, yet the sun shined bright, the bird chirped gleefully and as I reached my school gate I saw people entering with their groups of friends and laughing as though they absolutely been leading a cafe-free life.

Was I only one who really thought about my future? I mean, yeah, I did have my have my own group of friends and would fool around with them but I still keep low profile at school.

Pushing the door I walked in only to be engulfed into a hug by my best friend, Yoo Mi Seo.

"Hey Mi Seo." I smiled as I returned the hug

"Hey Sung Ah " she pulled back giving me her eye smile, She was always that cheerful person,who would always brighten up your day. We have been making memories since kindergarten and I didn't regret it one bit.

"Where's Soo Ah? Didn't she come with you?" I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

Kwan Soo Ah was our close friends who we met when we were in middle school. She and Se Mi were neighbors so they usually came together.

"No, She came, she just went to the washroom ."she said while we walked to our lockers.

I was taking my books from my locker when I heard his voice. The voice that always got the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. But I was never the one to bring attention to myself or to let my guard down.

"Yah Sung Ah , look it's Jungkook." I turned toward her with a small smile.

"Se Mi, I told you,it's just residue feelings. Besides, it's not like I would ever have a chance with him again."Mi Seo looked at me and nodded with an understanding smile. I'm glad she never forced me to go and talk to him.

We make our way to class and we saw Soo Ah and Eun Taek. Eun Taek was the only boy in our group but he never really minded. He too was with me and Se Mi in kindergarten.

"Hello Soo Ah, Eun Taek" I waved at them with a smile."Ah, Sung Ah,I missed you so much",Eun Taek said while hugging me,"....oh and you too Mi Seo."

"Jungkookie~", a girl from somewhere in the front smiled and went to him swaying her hips to get more attention.

"Ugh, I just hate it when people do that to get attention." Taek spoke, earning a nods of agreement from us girls. Just as Soo Ah was about to speak, the teacher walked in, asking us to go to our seats. My seat was in the back and Eun Taek was just in front of me.

The teacher was just taking the class when I heard Eun Taek call me.

"Sung Ah, look at your side, 10 o'clock." I looked at the direction and I saw Jungkook waving at....me? Was it me, or to another person in front? Or the back?

I raised my eyebrow and looked back,no,no one there, and I looked at him,he was waving again. I pointed at myself as if to ask 'Me?' and he nodded. I took a while but responded with a small smile and wave.

He smiled wide and turned back to face the teacher.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the class and Eun Taek faced me.

"What was that?" He stared at me with an open mouth. "What was what." I looked back at him."That.The wave." He said imitating a wave. I shook my head,"I don't know either" I stood up to be greeted by Mi Seo and Soo Ah,"What don't you know?" Mi Seo looked at the both of us.

"Jungkook waved at Sung Ah at the middle of the class ." Mi Seo gaped at me. "So?" Soo Ah asked, not knowing why it was a big deal."Nothing,Soo Ah,we'll tell you later."Mi Seo looked at her and turned toward me and I shrugged my shoulders.

But, who knew it was going to be a hell lot weirder that day.