an ivitation

Travises Pov.

Katlin kissed me. I emidiately pulled back and pushed her away
"What the hell katlyn!??!" I said backing away

Aphmau just stared at her.
"Katelyn you know Kim likes him... How could you?" aphmau stared at Katelyn in disbelief and shoke her head.

Katelyn licked her lips and smirked. "He isn't hers until she earns him. But I will." Katelyn said in a lusty voise.

I death stared her and grabbed aphmau, pulling her inside the house. I slammed the door on katelyn and walked over to the couch and looked down at Kim

"You ok Kim?" I asked her. "No"
"Why?" "just don't feel to good."
She answered. Here eyes were a crimson red. oh god that can't be good.

"Um come here" I said as I got up and grabbed Kamorei's arm and dragged her to the basement.

"So, aph why did you come here?"
I said walking back up to the living room and leaning on the wall.
"Oh! I wanted to invite you all to my sleep over! Can you tell, the boys and Kim?" I nod and head downstairs.

I picked up Kim bridal style and threw her on the bed and sat on top of her. " TRAVIS?!?!" she was so adorable. " your cute like this ya know?"

she tried to push me off but I grabbed both her hands and pinned them over her head. She struggled to get up and I smirked.
I NEED FAN ART OF THIS SHIT

then we started kissing. I licked her bottom lip for entrance. She denied. I grab her breast making her gasp and took that chance. I slipped my toung into her mouth.( I hate writting smut) and checked out the new area. Then I pulled away for air.

I let go of her arms "We should save this for later ok cupcake?" she blushed and covered her face. That's when I noticed her blush was a light blue Color. I i took her hands off her face and cupped her check and her blush died down. " awww. Your so cute." she blushed more "I love you." she said. I smiled " I love you to."

Sorry about the short chapter I just no ideas.

Word count: 382